Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am from Liverpool and have been declined a place for accommodation on campus because i live too close, wondered if anyone had the same problem? If so, have you seen anywhere nice to house share? I have seen a few nice places on the link that chester provided on the email but they seem to be with mainly second year students but i would rather get to know first year students in the same position as me thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just got an email to say i haven't got any accommodation either, I'm not really sure where to start!

ReputationRep:
    This has been a nightmare!! Just trying to look online for places!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessPageLennon)
    Hey guys, I am from Liverpool and have been declined a place for accommodation on campus because i live too close, wondered if anyone had the same problem? If so, have you seen anywhere nice to house share? I have seen a few nice places on the link that chester provided on the email but they seem to be with mainly second year students but i would rather get to know first year students in the same position as me thanks xx
    i'm looking for people to share with, also been declined today!

ReputationRep:
    Iv found accommodation now but if I was you I would look at the estate agents called Abbey Rentals, they are great and they have accommodation for all first years!! X

ReputationRep:
    yep i'm in the same position, been declined accommodation looking to privately rent somewhere with other first years! what's your price range??

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Jess I see you're looking for house share? I'm a current tenant of a lovely 11 bedroom student house on arundel avenue (off of smith down road) living with 3 males and 6 other females. We currently have a room for rent because unfortunately one tenant had to drop out. Here's the AD, it would be great to hear from you if you're interested at all!
    (Viewings available)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...nts/1077851419

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.