Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, well done for getting into Bangor! Just wondering if there's any linguists student Spanish and Italian or any other combination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djel96)
    Hi guys, well done for getting into Bangor! Just wondering if there's any linguists student Spanish and Italian or any other combination.
    Yeah! I'm doing Spanish with Italian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie0511)
    Yeah! I'm doing Spanish with Italian!
    No way! That's so cool! I just can't wait to start! Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    No way! That's so cool! I just can't wait to start! Where are you from?
    Nottingham. You?

ReputationRep:
    A small town in South Essex! Can't wait. I'm so excited now. Was Bangor your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    A small town in South Essex! Can't wait. I'm so excited now. Was Bangor your first choice?
    Yup, yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie0511)
    Yup, yours?
    No, I got Bangor through clearing. I applied for Bangor and then declined it. It was a really close decision though. I'm so happy I ended up at Bangor though. Loved it at the open day!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.