Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone studying early childhood in chester riverside?

ReputationRep:
    I am! I'm trying to find others that are as well! I can't find anyone at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    I am x

ReputationRep:
    So happy I'm finding people that are doing the same course haha! X

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah it's good haha x

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to stay in the halls or are you commuting everyday? X

ReputationRep:
    Staying in halls wbu? X

ReputationRep:
    Same! But I haven't heard anything about the accommodation yet x

ReputationRep:
    I have I'm staying in bache hall, found no one else staying there yet lol x

ReputationRep:
    When did you hear about where your staying? Is that near riverside? I'm worried now cause I haven't heard anything haha x

ReputationRep:
    I heard on Friday, and na it's like one of the furthest away :/ and they said you have to give it like 2 weeks haha xx

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's crap that it's the furthest away! .. I hope they try and group us together so we have people to travel to the campus with haha! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I no it's a bit annoying! But the walk will be good as long as it ain't raining yeaah same I would like at least one person that we could travel with! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I thought that we would be placed near the riverside campus tbh, but like you say it'll be a good walk haha .. I hope I get in the accommodation now haha! .. I've been looking on Facebook for people doing this course as well and I haven't found anyone yet!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah that's what I thought! But apparently not and I hope you do too! And oh no :/ that's not good there must be some people lol xx

ReputationRep:
    I can't find anyone doing this course :L I've seen people posting about other courses but no posts about this one xx

ReputationRep:
    I no it's really annoying xx

ReputationRep:
    I know, I wonder how many of us there are actually doing this course haha xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm studying early childhood at riverside ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No 😔 couldn't find any ! Really gutted about it but I'm renting a nice little flat next to riverside 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.