Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've been offered an en-suite room at the views but can't afford it, so I need a guy to swap with because for some reason you can't swap with the same gender. Needs to be self-catered en-suite, preferably Windsor Terrace, Castle Leazes or Turner Court. (quite urgent)
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.