The Student Room Group

HM Passport Office (Grade 1/Grade 3?)

Scroll to see replies

No same here. not heard since 21/11/2014. I emailed them twice but no reply
Hi guys.

Yeah, I am in the same boat. Offer on 21st, sent the forms back on 24th, still nothing.

They should at least acknowledge receiving them I think...
Hi

I had my panel interview this afternoon for PO3 Liverpool. I don't know if I have done that well, as I had wrote out and had in my head my answers for each competency, but she asked the questions in a slightly different way and kind of threw me. Got another interview next week for PO1 as well. Seems a bit odd that I have got to go and submit the same photocopied I.D, abd answer the same questions only a few days apart. Hope I get one of them. Good luck to you all.
How many questions were u asked on each comp? Am sure u did well, fingers crossed for you
Original post by missfohal
Hi

I had my panel interview this afternoon for PO3 Liverpool. I don't know if I have done that well, as I had wrote out and had in my head my answers for each competency, but she asked the questions in a slightly different way and kind of threw me. Got another interview next week for PO1 as well. Seems a bit odd that I have got to go and submit the same photocopied I.D, abd answer the same questions only a few days apart. Hope I get one of them. Good luck to you all.

Did u take any notes in with you?
Reply 185
Original post by missfohal
Hi

I have had 2 interviews different questions each time 1st one 2 questions per competency and 2nd one question per competency but both lasted approx. 30 mins, very searching questions!

Good Luck I am sure you will be fine 2nd will easier as you know what to expect.
(edited 9 years ago)
I have just had my panel interview, it was no were near as bad as I thought. The 2 interviewers were really polite and make you feel comfortable. Mine were one question per competency. Also you are allowed to take in some notes if you need to. Hope this help's. Good luck xxx
Original post by bo_supremo
Hi guys.

Yeah, I am in the same boat. Offer on 21st, sent the forms back on 24th, still nothing.

They should at least acknowledge receiving them I think...

Hi supremo after e mailing few times? They confirmed the acknowledgement of receiving my documents
How long did people wait from the panel interview to receiving the outcome pls? X
Reply 189
Original post by becci231090
How long did people wait from the panel interview to receiving the outcome pls? X

Yes that would be good to know, my panel said realistically probably be 1st week in Jan! Hope it's before then.
The security checks do take a while. Pretty sure mine took about two months before they were cleared. I mean, in total, my interview was in August and I only just today got my contract through - it can take a long time, sadly. :/
Reply 191
I just got my start date for the Liverpool office and that took 1.5 months from conditional offer to start date. The process is long and frustrating but it seems to be worth it when you get to the end
Reply 192
Original post by BMoiz_
I just got my start date for the Liverpool office and that took 1.5 months from conditional offer to start date. The process is long and frustrating but it seems to be worth it when you get to the end

How long after interview did you receive tor conditional offer?
Reply 193
Original post by Jukie
How long after interview did you receive tor conditional offer?

Five working days. They told me it'd take longer though
Reply 194
Original post by BMoiz_
Five working days. They told me it'd take longer though

Thanks hope its that quick!
I was told hopefully before Christmas but if not the start of January. I'd love it to be before Christmas though xx
Original post by LouiseMiller
The security checks do take a while. Pretty sure mine took about two months before they were cleared. I mean, in total, my interview was in August and I only just today got my contract through - it can take a long time, sadly. :/

Thanks for providing a time frame Louise!

Is your position in London, do you start in January then?
No problem!

I start 5th Feb. (: And it's in Glasgow, PO3. (so if anyone else is starting then definitely let me know)
Hi, I found out on Friday I've got the PO3 position in Newport. A bit of a stupid question but the forms that we have to e-mail back to them, did everyone print these off to sign and then scan and send back or did you just type signature and e-mail straight back? I only ask as I don't have a printer/scanner so wanted to check before making arrangements to borrow someones!
Original post by Livvvyxo
Hi, I found out on Friday I've got the PO3 position in Newport. A bit of a stupid question but the forms that we have to e-mail back to them, did everyone print these off to sign and then scan and send back or did you just type signature and e-mail straight back? I only ask as I don't have a printer/scanner so wanted to check before making arrangements to borrow someones!

Well done m8,

Hi, your not required to scan any. You just need to complete the 'ALL' entries on the 3-forms and email them, and then mail the last (New starter-declaration) one.

Hope this helps,
Good luck :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending