The Student Room Group

HM Passport Office (Grade 1/Grade 3?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by becci231090
Gutted :frown: let me know if u do hear please.

Will do. Let me know as well.
I had a po3 interview on the 11th December and a po1 interview on the 15th December for Liverpool and havent heard anything yet either 😔
That's strange, I had mine on the 12th on December for po1, I got an email on Monday saying we would find out by Friday and then the next day (Tuesday) I got an email saying something like, I scored high but there's no roles atm so they would keep me on the reserve list.
Wonder what that means ?
Original post by missfohal
Wonder what that means ?

I have no idea :/ I wish I knew the likihood of being contacted but they can't tell you :/ I guess I'll just have to apply for other jobs and see what happens.

Maybe it's good news that you haven't heard yet.

Good luck!
I have no idea :/ I wish I knew the likihood of being contacted but they can't tell you :/ I guess I'll just have to apply for other jobs and see what happens.

Maybe it's good news that you haven't heard yet.

Good luck!

Hope so !!
I have just had my panel interview, it was no were near as bad as I thought. The 2 interviewers were really polite and make you feel comfortable. Mine were one question per competency. Also you are allowed to take in some notes if you need to. Hope this help's. Good luck xxx

Have you heard anything yet ?
Reply 227
No consistency there then! My applications were both updated on Weds to say 'Thank you for completing the panel interview. We will advise you on the status of your application shortly' I have heard nothing since.
Original post by Jukie
No consistency there then! My applications were both updated on Weds to say 'Thank you for completing the panel interview. We will advise you on the status of your application shortly' I have heard nothing since.

Would rather just know - even if it is bad news !
Reply 229

Me too but panel said would prob be 1st week in Jan so don't know what's going on.
Reply 230

Got a conditional offer of employment for PO3!

PO1 update email as well saying 'interviews continuing until 13/1 so may be sometime before update!'

But I wanted PO3 any way
Original post by Jukie
Got a conditional offer of employment for PO3!

PO1 update email as well saying 'interviews continuing until 13/1 so may be sometime before update!'

But I wanted PO3 any way

Well done :smile: the waiting paid off.
Reply 232
Well done :smile: the waiting paid off.

Thanks Becci hope you have some luck, seems strange you heard so quick for PO1 and they are telling me won't know until ater 13/1. You haven't applied for a previous post?
Reply 233
Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by Jukie
Thanks Becci hope you have some luck, seems strange you heard so quick for PO1 and they are telling me won't know until ater 13/1. You haven't applied for a previous post?

I know it's really strange. No I haven't applied for previous posts.
Original post by Snoopyuk33
Has anyone heard back from passport office since submitted first 4 forms for pre employment checks, offered a PO3 in London here 3 weeks has gone and I still haven't heard from them since sending the forms

Hi snoopy UK

Have heard any thing? Any update on start date
Reply 236
Hello all I have applied for PO3 ,,,London,,,,,have sent an email as requested for clearances but have not heard from them...not even an acknowledgement...any suggestions....a bit concerned ,,,,,plz advise
Original post by l123a
Hello all I have applied for PO3 ,,,London,,,,,have sent an email as requested for clearances but have not heard from them...not even an acknowledgement...any suggestions....a bit concerned ,,,,,plz advise

Hi

I emailed few times and I was told they have recieved my form
Original post by Yazdani_uk
Hi snoopy UK

Have heard any thing? Any update on start date

Nothing so far, I've emailed them and the only reply I had was they have received all my documentation and my checks will begin shortly, I remember when I had my interview they told me the start date would be in feb 2015 but to be honest I can't see that happening
Reply 239
Original post by Snoopyuk33
Not sure I know the contract is for 2 years with possibilities to become permanent, now regarding your hours the best thing to do is asking them, I can't see you wouldnt be able to change to full time but if you working full time now and you decided to go part time with them you may lose out think carefully

Hi Snoopy/Yazdani Did you receive your contract showing hours etc. in a separate email from conditional offer? How long after conditional offer did you receive security clearance forms to fill in? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending