Britannia South Bank residence - starting September 2014 Rushworth Street, SE1 0

Watch
Ishbelhodgson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,
Ive started this forum for residents in Britannia Southbank Residence Rushworth Street, London, SE1 0RB. I'm planning to arrive September 13th 2014 and am in the standard single room with shared shower and kitchen ! Let me know if your in this residence
isolde23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ehi! I'm planning to stay in Britannia South Bank accommodation too since september 2015 and I'm looking for someone who could share opinions about the residence, because the prices are awesome but I want to avoid any trap!! So please could you tell me if staying at britannia is really worthy? I'd like to know your general opinion about your stay... (I am planning to stay there in a twin room with ensuite shower). however thank you in advance!!
zarmed
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How was your experience? Similar thoughts running through my head and an honest review would be appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.33%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (14)
15.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (17)
18.89%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (10)
11.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (30)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
17.78%

Watched Threads