Welcome Squad
    (Original post by peruano99)
    Or did you stop contact with him/her?
    I would answer... But that means having an ex

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. He was abusive. I cut contact.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. It would have been nice but he ****ged me off straight away so cut all contact

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm friends with a couple of exes, I'm on moderately friendly speaking terms with one and I have nothing whatsoever to do with another It usually depends on how/why we broke up

ReputationRep:
    I'm friends with my last ex, we were together for 2 years so I still wanted him to be in my life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm friends with all my exes. There's only really one that is a giant pain in the butt and is constantly rude toward me.

ReputationRep:
    Sort of. I dunno. We haven't seen each other in ages and I don't think we'll be seeing each other again, but he texts me sometimes just to ask about life. It's almost like he is my ex but he doesn't want to be my ex so he's trying to keep some kind of relationship/friendship alive. This is the most recent ex, so we might be stopping contact because we're just drifting apart.

With the other exes, we don't talk at all.

ReputationRep:
    Only spoken to her once and that was during the summer holiday after year 11. Meh can't be bothered to catch up with her.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.