Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering who else has accepted their offer at Beaumont Court... would be nice to know who I'll be sharing with next year!

ReputationRep:
    I have

ReputationRep:
    Yay do you know which room? I'm 25F

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlier96)
    Yay do you know which room? I'm 25F
    I'm 26E, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    History you?

ReputationRep:
    Biomedical sciences. It's nice to actually talk to someone I'll be living with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelsea Harding)
    Biomedical sciences. It's nice to actually talk to someone I'll be living with!
    Oh wow hahaha, yeah I know! Even if I've only just realised I spelt accommodation wrong...
    Are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    Oh well I hadn't noticed! Haha and yeah I can't wait, quite nervous though :L you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh well I hadn't noticed! Haha and yeah I can't wait, quite nervous though :L you?
    Oh good :') yeah I'm pretty nervous too but it'll be sooo good Want this month to hurry up!

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it! Are you gonna buy a freshers pass?

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it! Are you gonna buy a freshers pass?
    Yeah I think that's better than buying individual tickets, when do you think we'll be able to buy them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlier96)
    Yeah I think that's better than buying individual tickets, when do you think we'll be able to buy them?
    I saw something on Facebook about them and I think we can buy them now? I know they're £42 but it looks like that gives entrance to a lot of events! Freshers week is gonna be so good

ReputationRep:
    I saw something on Facebook about them and I think we can buy them now? I know they're £42 but it looks like that gives entrance to a lot of events! Freshers week is gonna be so good
    Ooooh I've just seen that we need our logins though don't we and I don't know mine yet

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in beaumont court too 27D I just got my freshers pass you can log on as a guest and get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesssimm1)
    Hey I'm in beaumont court too 27D I just got my freshers pass you can log on as a guest and get it
    Hey what are you studying? And ah thanks good to know

ReputationRep:
    Hey what are you studying? And ah thanks good to know
    I'm going to be doing drama - how about you? So nice to finally find someone going to beaumont court :L which room are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesssimm1)
    I'm going to be doing drama - how about you? So nice to finally find someone going to beaumont court :L which room are you?
    I'm doing biomedical sciences and I know, it's nice to find out who we'll be living with! I'm in 26E

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing biomedical sciences and I know, it's nice to find out who we'll be living with! I'm in 26E
    Ah nice! We can't be far from each other then!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have pics of beaumont?

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I am in 25D

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.