When

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Is it that bad :lolwut:

No, it means I can't be bothered :tongue:
Original post by karmacrunch
Found it, I think it was on page 53/54! We have gone through a lot of pages! :O

Thanks!
What would you like to study? I'm guessing that you would like to go to Cambridge too? :tongue:

Haha :rofl: How is it and is it completely different from Windows? Would you recommend them or should someone just stick with Windows? :redface:

I'm fine thanks, Year 10 is pretty good! I'm really like my group and timetable so everything we're learning is just great! :ahee: What about Year 11?

Heheheh :mmm: Maths of course!! :biggrin: What about yourself? yepyepyepyeyepyepyep <3 <3 <3
Quite a bit different but tbh I think anyone from our generation can easily and quickly pick up a new OS. I think now that I've got used to it I think it's all round a much better OS!! I would only recommend if you could afford the apple premium price or like me, you got a steal on gumtree!! Windows in general is a little bit cheaper. Year 10 went really quick for me! Year 11s not bad, just the fright of not finishing Chemistry in time for June! We spent to whole year doing C1 last year so still have C2 and C3 and the ISA left to do :/

Original post by Aph
Hes also smingle.

Ah so you kmow black rose?
:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, he told me thank you very much :rofl:

Yep :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
:hi: You're the Cambridge guy...

Am I!? :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar
No, it means I can't be bothered :tongue:

:hi:
Reply 4405
Original post by Gilo98

I know, he told me thank you very much :rofl:

Ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gilo98
:lol: looooool

lol what is going on and wellcome to the mad year 10 thread
Original post by Mr...
:yep: You absolutely love the university and you gave us advise during the holiday of I recall correctly :yep:
Why DO you like Cambridge more than Oxford :curious:

Ah, rings a bell :smile: I suppose I am always banning on about Cambridge :mmm:

Hehehhe, there maths reputation is better, imo, than Oxford's and Oxford has a stronger posh boy/private school stereotype than Cambridge :wink:
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
lol what is going on

:rofl: idek
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
lol what is going on and wellcome to the mad year 10 thread

So we are mad year 10s or this thread is mad?
Original post by Mr...
Well I supposed your right on the whole maths thing but the latter statement caught me off guard.

Spoiler

Ahaha, I'm just joking around. I think everyone just has there own preference wether or not there justified or just a gut feeling. For me, it's Cambridge all the way! Although PPE is a very interesting looking course indeed!
Original post by Gilo98
Am I!? :biggrin:

:hi:

Hello there stranger :mmm:
Original post by Vionar
Hello there stranger :mmm:

:rofl: You just given up on the Yr12 thread? :mmm:
Original post by PaulHugh
So we are mad year 10s or this thread is mad?

I think its the latter although I am actually mad 😁
Original post by Gilo98
Heheheh :mmm: Maths of course!! :biggrin: What about yourself? yepyepyepyeyepyepyep <3 <3 <3
Quite a bit different but tbh I think anyone from our generation can easily and quickly pick up a new OS. I think now that I've got used to it I think it's all round a much better OS!! I would only recommend if you could afford the apple premium price or like me, you got a steal on gumtree!! Windows in general is a little bit cheaper. Year 10 went really quick for me! Year 11s not bad, just the fright of not finishing Chemistry in time for June! We spent to whole year doing C1 last year so still have C2 and C3 and the ISA left to do :/

I thought as much! I remember seeing your profile once. Is it you who's doing AS already? :tongue: I want to do... NatSci or Medicine (hopefully) :ahee: If not Linguistics or Geography. I have a little while to decide. Most likely one of the 1st two though. :smile:

Ah okay! I was thinking of getting one. My laptop is dying... I've cried over losing one too many pieces of work. :colondollar: I'll look out for stuff on Gumtree etc. too :tongue: I know! We seem to spend ages on C1/B1/P1 and then do almost everything else in Year 11! :O I'm sure it'll be fine though. Don't worry! :h:
Original post by Mr...
:ninja: Is math the only realistic course you would go for :redface:

Yep, I would only ever want to do straight maths. i think if I was not good enough for straight maths I would go for economics or Oxford PPE :smile: (not that economics applicants are bad at maths! I'd just assume maths requirements would be slightly lower for economics over straight maths).
Original post by Gilo98
:rofl: You just given up on the Yr12 thread? :mmm:

No! I still go there a bit :tongue:
Gilo98
x
Hey :biggrin:
Original post by PaulHugh
Yes I meant exercising stop winding me up -_-

Neither would mine!

Haha sorry not sorry 🔨

Latest