The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
I thought as much! I remember seeing your profile once. Is it you who's doing AS already? :tongue: I want to do... NatSci or Medicine (hopefully) :ahee: If not Linguistics or Geography. I have a little while to decide. Most likely one of the 1st two though. :smile:

Ah okay! I was thinking of getting one. My laptop is dying... I've cried over losing one too many pieces of work. :colondollar: I'll look out for stuff on Gumtree etc. too :tongue: I know! We seem to spend ages on C1/B1/P1 and then do almost everything else in Year 11! :O I'm sure it'll be fine though. Don't worry! :h:

Yep, thats me! Although there is two other not so frequent posters on the Year 11 thread who have done the same :biggrin: Oooo nice, but medicine extra curricula's would just not be for me....you really have to have to be set for medicine to do it :/ Linguistics!! If it was not maths for me it would be linguistics or PPE :mmm::

Do it!! I ended up getting mine for £700 (like 2 months old, immaculate) whereas new from apple they're £1200!! :O It has an upgraded cpu, sad and RAM tough :yep: I bloody hope it will :biggrin: !!

Hmmm I don't know, winters too cold
Original post by Vionar
No! I still go there a bit :tongue:

heheehe, if you say so :mmm: any developments on bus boy? :biggrin:
Original post by Black Rose
Hey :biggrin:

Hiii :smile: How is you?
Original post by Mr...
I'd probably do Law with French Law or English with French :yep: it probably isn't set and stone as I'd probably be filling out my UCAS application in 4 years but the first one is my preference.
I find PPE interesting but I don't think I'd be able to handle it :mmm:

hsbdbadfb you like french? My dream is to be fluent in french by like 18ish...that would be amazing. Outside of maths french is my favourite subject!! It's nice to have a goal though :yep: me too, but all den Prime Minister doe....:drool:
Reply 4423
Original post by Charleighunicorn

Yeah but summers too hot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beware- winter is coming upon us
Original post by Mr...
Djsieldenfwkwndneosnejdo:crazy: I love for French :crazy:. I want to be fluent by 17/18 too :crazy: French is my #1 subject:crazy:fjaifneodowbdkfgj
:crazy:

Spoiler

hahaha :mmm: we have that in common then!! I think in the summer between end of college and starting uni I will go on one of these french immersion courses in south france - they look amazzzzzing!!!! www.institutdefrancais.com = :drool: :crazy:
I'll of course be taking French A Level as well :biggrin: You done any GCSE Controlled Assessments yet?
Haha sorry not sorry 🔨

Stop terrorising Paul -_-

Original post by PaulHugh

Yusss imma have to get out my trenchcoat soon

I love Winter - my favourite season simply because of the colder weather :biggrin: Love waking up in the morning and getting a shower when its all dark and cold outside and warm inside :mmm:
Original post by Mr...
Winter is Coming :ahee:

Scary. Thinking about it makes me shiver
Reply 4429
Original post by Gilo98
I love Winter - my favourite season simply because of the colder weather :biggrin: Love waking up in the morning and getting a shower when its all dark and cold outside and warm inside :mmm:

Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile

well we've agreed on something :mmm:
Original post by Gilo98
heheehe, if you say so :mmm: any developments on bus boy? :biggrin:

Perfect skinned bus boy? No :frown:

But there's this guy that gets my bus and goes to my school and is in my French and biology classes who I spoke to :tongue:
Original post by Gilo98
Yep, thats me! Although there is two other not so frequent posters on the Year 11 thread who have done the same :biggrin: Oooo nice, but medicine extra curricula's would just not be for me....you really have to have to be set for medicine to do it :/ Linguistics!! If it was not maths for me it would be linguistics or PPE :mmm::

Do it!! I ended up getting mine for £700 (like 2 months old, immaculate) whereas new from apple they're £1200!! :O It has an upgraded cpu, sad and RAM tough :yep: I bloody hope it will :biggrin: !!

Ah okay. Good luck to all of you... but your results are amazing anyway! :h: Exactly, I don't know if I'd prefer to do Science or Medicine because pharmaceutical stuff sounds great! :tongue: I thought about HSPS (similar to PPE?) too! Do you do any languages as well?

Thank you for the advice!! :biggrin:

Winter adds to Sweater Weather though!! :wink:
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
Stop terrorising Paul -_-

Yusss imma have to get out my trenchcoat soon

Yes stop terrorising me Charleigh.

You have a trenchcoat! They're so expensive.

Original post by Gilo98

I don't mind winter really, I just dislike snow and the numb effect
Original post by Mr...
What happened :sad:

I just haven't spoken to him :tongue:
Yes stop terrorising me Charleigh.

You know I'm only joking :rolleyes:
Is it 9 or 10?
Original post by Aph
Yeah but summers too hot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is spring OK? Like March/April

Winter is my favourite season as it is nice cold and its an excuse to cover up :cool:
Original post by Vionar
Perfect skinned bus boy? No :frown:

But there's this guy that gets my bus and goes to my school and is in my French and biology classes who I spoke to :tongue:

:frown: does he still take the bus though? oooo :biggrin: as good as perfect skinned bus boy?
Original post by Mr...
Law with French Law and English with French have years abroad :ahee: but they do look so good. I've heard of them :yep:

I love winter. Christmas!!! :crazy:
I love layering and hot drinks etc.

:biggrin::biggrin: are they the oxford courses? I think at Cambridge you can only do a straight subject so only the MML French gives you a year abroad, but you prefer oxford anyway :P Maybe if I get into John's or Trinity then can pay for some of it if i do it after my first year :mmm:

Christmas diner!!!
Original post by karmacrunch
Ah okay. Good luck to all of you... but your results are amazing anyway! :h: Exactly, I don't know if I'd prefer to do Science or Medicine because pharmaceutical stuff sounds great! :tongue: I thought about HSPS (similar to PPE?) too! Do you do any languages as well?

Thank you for the advice!! :biggrin:

Winter adds to Sweater Weather though!! :wink:

Thanks and thanks!! Hopefully I can repeat them this year :mmm: I toyed with the idea of nuclear engineering as a career pat once :biggrin: Cambridge Physcial/Chemical Natsci looked good :smile: I just think I wouldn't be committed to enough for medicine, especially when my true love lies in maths :yay: HSPS I think is Cambridge's equivalent to PPE, but does not cover economics I think. Still looks very interesting though! I do German and French @ GCSE, with the intention of doing French A Level at college :smile:

no problem, they really are superior machines!
Reply 4439
Original post by Gilo98
well we've agreed on something :mmm:

I know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest