The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PaulHugh

I don't mind winter really, I just dislike snow and the numb effect

I hate hot weather so winter is perfect for me, and I prefer winter fashion over summer :biggrin: Knitwear though :crazy:
Original post by Gilo98
:frown: does he still take the bus though? oooo :biggrin: as good as perfect skinned bus boy?

He does indeed :tongue: Well he's not got perfect skin, but he's still cute :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar
He does indeed :tongue: Well he's not got perfect skin, but he's still cute :biggrin:

:P so still a bit of eye candy for the bus journey home :mmm: Oh well, at least now you can talk to him :smile:
Original post by Gilo98
:P so still a bit of eye candy for the bus journey home :mmm: Oh well, at least now you can talk to him :smile:

There's also this other guy that goes to my school and gets my bus who's hot :tongue: Yeah,hopefully I get to talk to him again :biggrin:

Original post by Mr...
:redface: Oh

:five:

Don't worry, he's still alive :tongue:
Original post by Vionar
There's also this other guy that goes to my school and gets my bus who's hot :tongue: Yeah,hopefully I get to talk to him again :biggrin:

So thirsty...... :mmm:
Original post by Trihawk7
What's the posts per minute record on TSR cause I'm pretty sure this has broken it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Aph
No siftw3 got like 8.5 ppm at peak

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, sorry, one of our Year 11 threads got to 10000 posts in less than a week IIRC (I'm not even joking). :hand:

Original post by Black Rose
:sigh:

Nooo don't! But they did kind of get me interested in modding though, only because I didn't want to be left out :sad: But you guys, the work you do, certainly something to look up to :yep:

Ohh thought so, but joining forces to bring the best results day and clearing :tongue: I can't decide who's better: Hype en Ecosse or Origami Bullets? :holmes: They're both amazing!

I'm jealous of that treasure hunt y'all did :tongue:

Fair enough! And then I made you feel extra left out. :colone: Thanks. :colondollar:

We needed to have knowledge on both Results day and Clearing so clearly we're superior (team Study Help: 1, team Uni's: 0). Oh, and Lucy (Changing Skies)'s Grade Boundaries threads had the most views (team Study Help: 2, team Uni's: 0). Not to mention that Hype won best Section Leader (team Study Help: 3, team Uni's: 0). Oh, and Nirgilis gives another 20 points because he's awesome (team Study Help: 23, team Uni's: 0). :smug: But nah, both OB and Hype are amazing. :tongue: Both IRL and on here.

Haha, in our team, Nirgilis and I just stayed at the back and talked whilst the others got involved competitively :lol:

I think you've mentioned it in the box before though :teehee:

But that's the box. :colone:
Original post by usycool1
x

Don't tell you went through like the last 50 pages of posts... gg life
Don't tell you went through like the last 50 pages of posts... gg life

They were quotes I was replying to 50 pages ago... :facepalm:
They were quotes I was replying to... :facepalm:

But you would have needed to go through like the last 50 pages to find it...
Original post by Gilo98
So thirsty...... :mmm:

We've already established how thirsty I am :mmm:

Original post by Mr...
So many guys only one Connor :tongue:
Do you still see him on the bus though :redface:

So many guys, non of them gay :tongue:
I do indeed :tongue:
But you would have needed to go through like the last 50 pages to find it...

Or just click the link in the "WQM" widget :wink:
Or just click the link in the "WQM" widget :wink:

:confused: WQM = Who quoted me? I didn't quote you I don't think, did I?
Original post by Vionar
We've already established how thirsty I am :mmm:

So many guys, non of them gay :tongue:
I do indeed :tongue:

heheheehe :mmm: Convert them! Maybe its there somewhere for some of them? :wink:
Fair enough! And then I made you feel extra left out. :colone: Thanks. :colondollar:

We needed to have knowledge on both Results day and Clearing so clearly we're superior (team Study Help: 1, team Uni's: 0). Oh, and Lucy (Changing Skies)'s Grade Boundaries threads had the most views (team Study Help: 2, team Uni's: 0). Not to mention that Hype won best Section Leader (team Study Help: 3, team Uni's: 0). Oh, and Nirgilis gives another 20 points because awesome (team Study Help: 23, team Uni's: 0). :smug: But nah, both OB and Hype are amazing. :tongue: Both IRL and on here.

Haha, in our team, Nirgilis and I just stayed at the back and talked whilst the others got involved competitively :lol:

But that's the box. :colone:

Yes, still remember that time on wabble with Pip and Shay where you posted a binned thread, I couldn't see it! Bully :mad:

Team Study Help :woo: We also have the Study Helpers too, that should score us more points :wink: Yeah, I heard Hannah or Katy say something about most views on Lucy's thread :awesome: Best SL or just out of all mods? :mmm: They both are!

What? You two didn't join in?! Boring :tongue:

Yeah, the SL's wouldn't warn any of us :innocent:
(edited 9 years ago)
:confused: WQM = Who quoted me? I didn't quote you I don't think, did I?

Yup! :awesome:

Yeah, but it was on the same page as the quotes were and I happened to stumble across it :sly:
Yup! :awesome:

Yeah, but it was on the same page as the quotes were and I happened to stumble across it :sly:

Oh right, I thought you went through the last 50 pages to moderate what we were talking about...
Original post by Gilo98
heheheehe :mmm: Convert them! Maybe its there somewhere for some of them? :wink:

Like ? :tongue:
Yes, still remember that time on wabble with Pip and Shay where you posted a binned thread, I couldn't see it! Bully :mad:

Team Study Help :woo: We also have the Study Helpers too, that should score us more points :wink: Yeah, I heard Hannah or Katy say something about most views on Lucy's thread :awesome: Best SL or just out of all mods? :mmm: They both are!

What? You two didn't join in?! Boring :tongue:

Yeah, the SL's wouldn't warn any of us :innocent:

It wasn't even a thread :teehee: I'm not a bully, I just have to stand up for myself at times. :emo:

True, one point for each Study Helper on the team :wink:

We're not boring, we thought tactically and thought that it'd be more beneficial to talk about things like the modding of the Year 12 thread...now I may have to bring up this thread in the next one :sly: :tongue:

The CT has the power to warn us all :afraid:

Oh right, I thought you went through the last 50 pages to moderate what we were talking about...

God no! I only go through pages and pages if someone reports something on here or I sense an argument. I'm not as sad as you people may think, as hard as it may be to believe :wink: :tongue:

God no! I only go through pages and pages if someone reports something on here or I sense an argument. I'm not as sad as you people may think, as hard as it may be to believe :wink: :tongue:

Damn I thought you were :emo:
Original post by Mr...
I think everybody knows how thirst your are :teehee:

You never know. One of them may be waiting :ninja::moon:

It's difficult to hide :mmm:

Waiting for what? :tongue:

Latest