The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6480
So you are obsessed with fashionable stationery? Whats wrong with staples?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph

Posted from TSR Mobile

... because stationery is AMAZING. :ahee:

Original post by SmiggleWiggle
x

^ Agreed? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6482
Original post by karmacrunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but why turn into fashion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PaulHugh
That's awesome! You need to visit australia! lol I know you are not indian Xd but I love calling you Ruppie or Rupert :P
or ruperta aha

My bloodeh name isn't rupert lol dude pluuuuz :P

Original post by Aph

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup I am obsessed in Fashion and Smiggle :biggrin: Staples is boring and too professional lul

I guess paperchase is ok hmmm :/
Reply 6484
My bloodeh name isn't rupert lol dude pluuuuz :P

Yup I am obsessed in Fashion and Smiggle :biggrin: Staples is boring and too professional lul

I guess paperchase is ok hmmm :/

But how expensive is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yusssss Stationery is awetastic! you should definetly visit smiggle at some point in your life! there are two smiggle stores opening in london this month! one in wandsworth and one in bromley, which means I don't have to travel 10 miles to stratford anymore (yay)
Original post by Aph
But how expensive is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well backpacks are only 15.00, lunchboxes are 10.00, stationery varies. The electric sharpeners are 15.00, pens are like 2.00 each but the pen sets are 11.00 etc idk I guess it isn't mega cheap but it's worth it to me cos of the element of creativity. I think if you aren't very creative or artistic then staples would be better, but if you're quite arty, outgoing and fashionable and a little childish then Smiggle is the way.
Reply 6487
Well backpacks are only 15.00, lunchboxes are 10.00, stationery varies. The electric sharpeners are 15.00, pens are like 2.00 each but the pen sets are 11.00 etc idk I guess it isn't mega cheap but it's worth it to me cos of the element of creativity. I think if you aren't very creative or artistic then staples would be better, but if you're quite arty, outgoing and fashionable and a little childish then Smiggle is the way.

Ok Thats actually reasonable. Still never heard of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Yeah but why turn into fashion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Smiggle is just obsessed in fashion.

That's probably cheaper than paperchase

Yusssss Stationery is awetastic! you should definetly visit smiggle at some point in your life! there are two smiggle stores opening in london this month! one in wandsworth and one in bromley, which means I don't have to travel 10 miles to stratford anymore (yay)

Are there any stores near bedford?
Reply 6489
Original post by Charleighunicorn

But hes a boy...
And yeah I want to visit now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
But hes a boy...
And yeah I want to visit now

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, the dudes bi and just a bit different

So do I!
Reply 6491

So do I!

Really? How does he know?
We should go together:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think it's cheaper than paperchase. No infact there's none in northern England and only one in the Midlands (Leicester) I think Leicester is your local smiggle.

lol loads of bi guys aren't into fashion idk and quite a few hetero guys are. I'm just me, my fashion and style is my world

So yeah haha btw have you got any more ideas for our project?
Yeah I think it's cheaper than paperchase. No infact there's none in northern England and only one in the Midlands (Leicester) I think Leicester is your local smiggle.

lol loads of bi guys aren't into fashion idk and quite a few hetero guys are. I'm just me, my fashion and style is my world

So yeah haha btw have you got any more ideas for our project?

:lolwut: I think i've been to Leicester once, I found a bit boring but so is Bedford to be fair. Do you know whereabouts in Leicester it is? Leicester would be closer than London

I have one new idea, shall inbox it to you?

Yuss sorry, I was being a little stereotypical and I'm friends with a heterosexual fashion model but he is in to hiphop sort of fashion, which just isn't you :biggrin:

Original post by Aph
Really? How does he know?
We should go together:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's dated boys and girls I dunno, ask him maybe :P

We should. That would be really cool, but which one should we go to?
Reply 6494
Ok is that true smiggle.
My local one is in bath an hour away. And apparently yours is in Leicester....

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lolwut: I think i've been to Leicester once, I found a bit boring but so is Bedford to be fair. Do you know whereabouts in Leicester it is? Leicester would be closer than London

I have one new idea, shall inbox it to you?

Yuss sorry, I was being a little stereotypical and I'm friends with a heterosexual fashion model but he is in to hiphop sort of fashion, which just isn't you :biggrin:

lol don't worry everyone does it. Although I'm camp or worevs I am actually on the more straight-side so yea.

http://www.smiggle.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxStoreLocatorDisplayView?catalogId=10025&langId=-1&storeId=13102&storeSearchTerm=n/a&country=GB&searchResults=true&map=true#

yusss inbox me pluzzz and I believe it is in highcross which is the main shopping centre in central leicester heres the link
Original post by Aph
Ok is that true smiggle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'm bi.
Reply 6497
Yes I'm bi.

How do you know at such a young age? Did you know that makes you more fertile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Ok is that true smiggle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, Bath would be easier? Leicester is probably too far for you!
Reply 6499
So, Bath would be easier? Leicester is probably too far for you!

Where are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest