Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I'm working on a new invention :P

Ohhh haha fair enough, I'm listening to Drum n Bass now idek why :/
Original post by Charleighunicorn
Ohhh haha fair enough, I'm listening to Drum n Bass now idek why :/

Some drum n bass is okie tbh, Dj freshs' old songs, Sub Focus amd Grafix :3
Some drum n bass is okie tbh, Dj freshs' old songs, Sub Focus amd Grafix :3

But you prefer house, pop and country right?
Original post by vd12345

I legit choked on my cereal :rofl::rofl:

Why I'm eating cereal at midnight I'm not sure but that's not the point
But you prefer house, pop and country right?

Yussss Taylor Swift, Cher Lloyd, Madeon, Calvin Harris, Meghan Trainor, Carly Rae Jepsen, Cheryl Cole are amongst my favourites. But I like most genres apart from Heavy metal, Rap, Hiphop and RnB.
Yussss Taylor Swift, Cher Lloyd, Madeon, Calvin Harris, Meghan Trainor, Carly Rae Jepsen, Cheryl Cole are amongst my favourites. But I like most genres apart from Heavy metal, Rap, Hiphop and RnB.

I agree, Rap and Hiphop are scary and too 'swag' XD. Which rock bands do you listen to?
I agree, Rap and Hiphop are scary and too 'swag' XD. Which rock bands do you listen to?

Urghh I hate Hiphop swag ewwwwwwww lul cx I listen to Paramore, mcr, bring me the horizon, asking alexandria, foo fighters and loads of indie bands xx and chu?
Urghh I hate Hiphop swag ewwwwwwww lul cx I listen to Paramore, mcr, bring me the horizon, asking alexandria, foo fighters and loads of indie bands xx and chu?

I know, I hate it how all the so-called 'cool' 'popular' kids dress up 'hiphop style' and show off their swag lmao. It's so ugly! Vintage is so more attractive imo
I listen to mcr, panic at the disco, bvb, evanescence, no doubt, you me at six, thirty seconds of mars, paramore, royal blood, asking alexandria, bring me the horizon, slipknot, ministry, crossfaith (a japense metalcore band theyre awesome!) Foo fighters, bullet my valentine and many more! Indie is amazing :smile:
I listen to mcr, panic at the disco, bvb, evanescence, no doubt, you me at six, thirty seconds of mars, paramore, royal blood, asking alexandria, bring me the horizon, slipknot, ministry, crossfaith (a japense metalcore band theyre awesome!) Foo fighters, bullet my valentine and many more! Indie is amazing :smile:

I know, I hate it how all the so-called 'cool' 'popular' kids dress up 'hiphop style' and show off their swag lmao. It's so ugly! Vintage is so more attractive imo

The other day, my fashion was confused with 'swag' I was very offended! My fashion is unqiue, it is a mixture of posh, vintage, pure creativity and eccentricity. I put a lotta effort in to my fash and so being told I look 'swag' ie hiphop, gangster is sooooo not cool, on the other hand being told I look quirky or eccentric is a yay moment! yes im weird but being told i look mainstream is like an insult to me, I have to be outgoing- the odd one out, the looney-bin aha cos I am SmiggleWiggle after all :P

Those are some epic bands! we do have similar tastes, but i must get you into cher lloyd shes perfection.. <3
The other day, my fashion was confused with 'swag' I was very offended! My fashion is unqiue, it is a mixture of posh, vintage, pure creativity and eccentricity. I put a lotta effort in to my fash and so being told I look 'swag' ie hiphop, gangster is sooooo not cool, on the other hand being told I look quirky or eccentric is a yay moment! yes im weird but being told i look mainstream is like an insult to me, I have to be outgoing- the odd one out, the looney-bin aha cos I am SmiggleWiggle after all :P

Those are some epic bands! we do have similar tastes, but i must get you into cher lloyd shes perfection.. <3

Dude seriously 0_0 you're the exact opposite of hiphop, swag etc, you wear a smiggle backpack, pink chinos, colour cardigans and jackets, bowties. I suppose bowties could be missidentified as 'swag' but dude, no 'hiphop' guy is gonna shop at Smiggle XD,

I'm being very stereotypical I guess :laugh: You're literally the most outgoing person I know, so original and creative, I can only envy you
Original post by AdamCee
I legit choked on my cereal :rofl::rofl:

Why I'm eating cereal at midnight I'm not sure but that's not the point

What kinda cereal?
Original post by vd12345
What kinda cereal?

Curiously Cinnamon :cool:

What does 'smigglewiggle' mean? ;o
Original post by AdamCee
Curiously Cinnamon :cool:

Honestly never had that before D=
Describe it?
Original post by karmacrunch
Pretty good, I think I'm going to go to sleep now though! Goodnight Smiggle! :ahee:

(Btw, whenever I type out Smiggle... My autocorrect puts it as Smuggle... :teehee::rofl:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have this put this quote in my Smiggle 'quote journal' XD Imagine is I was a Smiggle Smuggler ahaha :rofl: :teehee:

Or am I like cheif smuggler of contraband disguised as stationery? idek :giggle:
Original post by vd12345
Honestly never had that before D=
Describe it?

Seriously? Man you're missing out.

It's what it says on the tin though; like cinnamon flavoured flat shreddies....
That was a terrible description I'm sorry

Original post by AdamCee
Seriously? Man you're missing out.

It's what it says on the tin though; like cinnamon flavoured flat shreddies....
That was a terrible description I'm sorry

Gonna have to try it ;D why ya up so late? ;o
Original post by vd12345
Gonna have to try it ;D why ya up so late? ;o

I'm not really sure, just realised the time lol. Still, sleep is for the weak...

What about you?

Latest