The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasmay
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if their ukcat cut off would be lower this year given that the average score has gone down quite significantly?

Nothing has been released by Warick, but I suspect it may be slightly lower. Again, it's difficult to judge this year as we don't know how VR is being used. It could be someone with 850 but 2500 ukcat meets the requirements!
Reply 181
Original post by Grad1202
Nothing has been released by Warick, but I suspect it may be slightly lower. Again, it's difficult to judge this year as we don't know how VR is being used. It could be someone with 850 but 2500 ukcat meets the requirements!

Ah thanks,
I thought I got quite a good score with 2830 but I guess I'll just have to wait and see :/
Reply 182
Really hoping we hear some more news today. Sending out a few rejections then going all quiet is cruel!
Original post by nug
Really hoping we hear some more news today. Sending out a few rejections then going all quiet is cruel!

Me too! I have no idea if my UKCAT (2890) is gonna be good enough but I hope I found out soon... I did well in VR though, 800+, don't remember exactly.
I'm not joking, I have not concentrated in any lecs for the past few days because every time my phone vibrates I have a mini melt down.
Luckily the experience of going through this **** three times over has resulted in not giving a ****. I just wait for the right email calmly, but expecting to repeat the process next year!
Original post by MJK91
Luckily the experience of going through this **** three times over has resulted in not giving a ****. I just wait for the right email calmly, but expecting to repeat the process next year!

No! Don't say that MJK! I'm sure you will get in this year. This will be your year!
Original post by Awesome_Alien
No! Don't say that MJK! I'm sure you will get in this year. This will be your year!

Mmm hmm :P We'll see!
Well, there goes another day. Unless they fancy rushing them out within the next 45 mins or so...

Maybe we will see interview offers on Monday after all??? :smile:
Reply 189
Original post by MJK91
Well, there goes another day. Unless they fancy rushing them out within the next 45 mins or so...

Indeed, been a bit of an odd week from Warwick...
Original post by MJK91

I'm still to be rejected though - people with 100 points more than me have been! Maybe they'll do offers and rejections all together on Monday.
So silent....
Just been rejected!
Just been rejected!

I am so sorry!! :frown: I did see that you have an interview at Leicester, so good luck for that! :smile:
Still not heard... eek!

Just been rejected!

Sorry :frown: what was your UKCAT and VR?
Just been rejected!

Gah I'm sorry :frown: Best of luck elsewhere though!
Finally got a rejection from Warwick, I did get a horrendous UKCAT (660 or something like that) so it was fully expected. Oh Well!
Original post by amyyy24
Finally got a rejection from Warwick, I did get a horrendous UKCAT (660 or something like that) so it was fully expected. Oh Well!

Can I ask what time the email came through? Trying to see if they're trickling through or if it was one big batch! In other news, good luck at Swansea and SGUL! :smile:
Original post by MJK91
Can I ask what time the email came through? Trying to see if they're trickling through or if it was one big batch! In other news, good luck at Swansea and SGUL! :smile:

It came through at 11:25, so I'm not sure.
Thanks! :smile:
Original post by amyyy24

Sorry about Warwick, that sucks!
What was your overall UKCAT compared to your VR score if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending