The Student Room Group

University of Bath or Manchester???

Heyyo Peeps,

I'm going to study Chemical Engineering and I can't decide which university to go to. For me, both universities have Spanish, but for Bath it's only an extra course but for Manchester it's kinda part of the degree(Chem Eng with Study In Europe). But Bath is cheaper and I've heard it works closely with industrial partners, which is good. Any other aspects should i look into? I'm not sure about the city for either cause i've not been to any of 'em. Maybe also in areas other than studies? Like environments, campus life etc. I'm going as an international student.
Reply 1
Original post by doofus93
Heyyo Peeps,

I'm going to study Chemical Engineering and I can't decide which university to go to. For me, both universities have Spanish, but for Bath it's only an extra course but for Manchester it's kinda part of the degree(Chem Eng with Study In Europe). But Bath is cheaper and I've heard it works closely with industrial partners, which is good. Any other aspects should i look into? I'm not sure about the city for either cause i've not been to any of 'em. Maybe also in areas other than studies? Like environments, campus life etc. I'm going as an international student.

i got into manchester for mechanical engineering. I didnt apply to bath because the grades they were asking for was ridiculously high.
I dont go to Bath uni, I only went to their summer school for a week and I would say it's the best uni I have ever being to. Although Manchester is good Ill say Bath is better. The facilities at Bath are amazing, their equipments, lecture theatres, labs, accommodation and even the city is top notch. Bath also does do a year in industry/Abroad as part of all engineering courses. but I would say Manchester is probably more fun in terms of nights out and stuff. Bit that's not what your going to uni for so to me, I would say Bath

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest