Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm a fresher and i fly to Scotland the 5th September but accomodation is only available from the 6th at 10:00 am
    I would like to request arriving to my residence (or any other uni residence) the night of the 5th
    CAN someone tell me who i can rapidly contact???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just contact your university's residential services and they should be able to sort it all out for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Univman)
    Hi
    I'm a fresher and i fly to Scotland the 5th September but accomodation is only available from the 6th at 10:00 am
    I would like to request arriving to my residence (or any other uni residence) the night of the 5th
    CAN someone tell me who i can rapidly contact???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not possible. They don't allow you to move in until the 6th at 10am. If you're arriving in St Andrews early, you'll have to stay in a hotel that night.

You can try contacting accommodation or the residence itself but aside from the hall committee, no one moves in until the 6th.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.cowgatehostel.com/st-andrews/

This is the (only) hostel in St Andrews, I suggest you book a bed there for the night.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.