Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So what do you have to wear for Sixth Form? I'll probably wear black skinny jeans, black/white Vans high tops and a grey casual shirt most of the time - it's amazing that I'll get to be comfy while in class!

Alot of Sixth Forms have a Smart/Business dress code (not mine! :rolleyes:)

So Ill be living in skinny jeans and hoodies! Maybe a few skirts or whatever.

Basically anything that goes, isn't too revealing and is comfy!

We have a dress code, but it's not a 'smart' or 'business' one. It's just loads of stupid rules about the colour of your clothes!

You can wear any trousers as long as they're dark. You can't wear shoes if they're not dark and no trainers, wedges, heeled shoes, sandals or Dr Martens. No shorts of any length and only dark leggings.

I don't mind rules about covering up a bit because frankly, some people take that too far at school. But rules about colour are ridiculous in my book.

Also, this dress code is a new thing, before there wasn't a dress code. Do, school have said that Yr13 don't have to follow it but Yr12 do, because Tr13 would have to buy new clothes. I was like, what's even the point; I have to buy new clothes?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

looks like im going to be a class act in my black pinstripe suit.pink/blue/green/a bunch of other coloured shirts and a blue tie.

Swag is for kiddies....
    Real men have class...:cool:
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.