Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls. Do you participate in casual sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    Or are you a strict relationship only girl? Would you have casual sex?

ReputationRep:
    Have done, yes.

ReputationRep:
    I have done, but usually only with people I know otherwise; I at least need to know the person and be comfortable with them if I want to consider sleeping with them. Pretty much all of my partners have been friends of mine.

ReputationRep:
    This seems so trashy, sleeping around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godd)
    Why trashy? Guys sleep around and that's seen as ok, it's only logical that girls sleep around too.
    It's good fun and easy enough to stay safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stroppyninja)
    Why trashy? Guys sleep around and that's seen as ok, it's only logical that girls sleep around too.
    I feel its trashy for guys as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godd)
    awww, insulting people over the internet. I bet you're a bit wierd in real life.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by nineteen19)
    awww, insulting people over the internet. I bet you're a bit wierd in real life.
    Yeah, how dare he share his opinion over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yeah, how dare he share his opinion over the internet.
    There's sharing your opinion and there's putting people down for exercising their freewill to do what they enjoy doing. Putting others down online or offline is just a sad and unnecessary way of boosting a small ego.

ReputationRep:
    There's sharing your opinion and there's putting people down for exercising their freewill to do what they enjoy doing. Putting others down online or offline is just a sad and unnecessary way of boosting a small ego.
    yet you just personally insulted him over the internet #logic

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakulta...(01-32)_gr.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...-beach-006.jpg
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg palm-tree-beach-006.jpg (29.0 KB)
  2. File Type: jpg m(01-32)_gr.jpg (85.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Have done in the past but I'm not a fan to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    yet you just personally insulted him over the internet #logic
    There's a difference between insulting people for no reason whatsoever and making a point against somebody for doing so. I'm a friendly person, but if I see somebody treating others badly, I will speak out against them.

ReputationRep:

I didn't directly insult anyone.

But you just directly insulted me. Oh, the irony.

ReputationRep:
    i personally wouldnt. find it a bit gross (but i dont care what others do)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and have only had relationship sex. I would be open to having casual sex if I weren't in a relationship. One of my friends has casual sex and she says its better than relationship sex.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I had a little casual sex when I was 16/17 but since being with my other half since I was 17.5 I've never slept with anybody but him.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    There's also being grown up enough to take opinions off the internet. If someone's opinion on casual sex offends or makes others insecure then they need to get a life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stroppyninja)
    Not necessarily. Maybe the problem isn't that female promiscuity is not accepted but that male promiscuity is. I.e. maybe male promiscuity shouldn't be acceptable either. Nothing illogical about it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't/wouldn't do it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.