The Student Room Group

Retaking yr13

Hi, so basically I didn't get the grades to go to my firm choice of Leicester Uni to do Sociology :frown:. However I did get in to my insurance of Leeds met but I don't want to go there anymore and would be happy to retake. So I wanted to know what I have to do to withdraw. I assume I have to ring Leeds met , but anything else? Thanks x
Original post by skyblue24601
Hi, so basically I didn't get the grades to go to my firm choice of Leicester Uni to do Sociology :frown:. However I did get in to my insurance of Leeds met but I don't want to go there anymore and would be happy to retake. So I wanted to know what I have to do to withdraw. I assume I have to ring Leeds met , but anything else? Thanks x

You are worth a lot more than the grades you got on a piece of paper so please dont let those grades decide your fate. Also there are other options for example Btecs so its not completely the end of the world if you dont get the grades. You did the best that you could and if you have not i guess you have learnt your lesson that its though out there so be prepared...Remember life does not go in a straight line so dont stress of over exam results...

Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."

Edit: It is not all about a piece of paper with your name on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending