Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if information is currently being sent regarding this but what things will I need to bring along? Besides clothes, personal belongings etc?
    -Bedding
    -Kitchen Stuff
    -Maybe even a desk chair? :L

Any reply would be appreciated!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    (Original post by OliverJames47)
    I'm not sure if information is currently being sent regarding this but what things will I need to bring along? Besides clothes, personal belongings etc?
    -Bedding
    -Kitchen Stuff
    -Maybe even a desk chair? :L

Any reply would be appreciated!
    You will need bedding unless you buy a bedding pack from the university. They provide microwaves, toasters and kettles in the kitchens but if you are self catering you will need to bring your own crockery and pots and pans etc. You will be given a desk chair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9markiii)
    You will need bedding unless you buy a bedding pack from the university. They provide microwaves, toasters and kettles in the kitchens but if you are self catering you will need to bring your own crockery and pots and pans etc. You will be given a desk chair.
    Thank you!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.