Civil Engineering at Birmingham

Watch
This discussion is closed.
rags94
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi there, I'm holding a conditional offer for civil engineering at Birmingham. When I went for the interview it all looked so fantastic and nice and everythting but ive been lookin at league tables and its not really top rated for civil engineering compared to some other universities.

Did i see the same university?! Does anyone know anythin about the civil engineering school there? Im i jus worrying for no reason? I dont wanna think Ive picked the wrong place to go and its starting to get me worried.

Cheers for any words of encouragment.
suiken86
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
hey i applied for civil engineering too! although i dunt knoe much about the department there, I really dunt think ranking is tat vital! If you loved the university wen u visited there and if you knoe u will enjoy ur time there socially and academically, I think u hav found the university!
shiny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Civ Eng at Birmingham is fine. Don't worry about the league tables because in Civ Eng the top lot are so close together that it is somewhat arbitrary as to how you rank them.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.76%
Confident (30)
11.95%
Indifferent (43)
17.13%
Unsure (67)
26.69%
Worried (89)
35.46%

Watched Threads