Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone has applied for International Business and Law course

ReputationRep:
    i'm starting international business and marketing, i think we can have some classes together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urte_xo)
    I was wondering if anyone has applied for International Business and Law course

International Business and Law too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM1996)
    International Business and Law too!
    Wooo! Finally someone at last haha!

ReputationRep:
    Wooo! Finally someone at last haha!
    I know! What you make of the timetable?

ReputationRep:
    I only have the induction week timetable and it's confusing! wby?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this course too! The timetable is really confusing do we just leave in the afternoon? All it says is afternoon activities

ReputationRep:
    I only have the induction week timetable and it's confusing! wby?
    I've got the actual one as well and it's so bad for a monday but I think we are off Friday )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monty96)
    I'm doing this course too! The timetable is really confusing do we just leave in the afternoon? All it says is afternoon activities
    Thinking this myself, not sure!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've got the actual one as well and it's so bad for a monday but I think we are off Friday )
    I think we only need to come in on Friday if we have any problems with timetables etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monty96)
    I went home after the induction morning

ReputationRep:
    I went home after the induction morning
    Hahahhaa same! Activities in the afternoon include being bombarded with PR leaflets and promotions!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahhaa same! Activities in the afternoon include being bombarded with PR leaflets and promotions!
    Tell me about it! they were everywhere but I managed to avoid them haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, is there anyone applying for the international business and finance course? I would really like to know more about this course. Like is it hard, alot of things to do or?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for international business and law for 2015 entry, could any of you guys tell me a bit more about the course? Haven't decided between this and a few others so would be nice to hear some first hand info! (if you have a spare minute!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.