Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for accommodation?

Hi, Im a Kingston University student myself and Im offering 2 double rooms in central London very close to Waterloo station. This is ideal for students that are going to Kingston but prefer to live in central London close to everything and not a bit isolated in Kingston where if you miss the last train from London your screwed until 5 AM..

From Waterloo station it will take 25 minutes to get to Kingston directly.

I have 2 double rooms available, this flat is conveniently located 3 blocks away from Waterloo station (Northern line, Jubilee line), 5 blocks from Lambeth north (Bakerloo) and 7 blocks from Southwark station (Jubilee line). You will be in central London ZONE 1, (SE1) very well connected just 10 minutes walking to London eye and Southbank. And 20 minutes WALKING to Westminster and houses of parliament. Theres Tesco, Iceland and Sainsbury supermarkets and the lower marsh is just around the corner as well as The Cut both filled of trendy restaurants and bars.

One room is a double bed room with wardrobe, desk and chair, and mini balcony.
    Its furnished and its very quiet.

The second room is a bit bigger has a wardrobe, 2 desks and big windows looking to the street , this one does not have balcony.

I am looking for clean people to share the property preferably students or young professionals. The flat has separate big size kitchen and 1 bathroom with separate toilet. 1 storage room and no living room. The kitchen is well equipped and has microwave, oven and washing machine and a 3 sitting table to eat. Its an old building but everything works fine. The apartment is on a second floor and has elevator and emergency exit stairs. There is also super fast virgin WIFI throughout the apartment.

The monthly price is 600 pounds excluding bills that should come about 30 pounds. Services are on pay as you go so you pay what you consume.
    There is a minimum 6 month contract required starting September 1. You will be dealing directly with the landlord so theres no hidden agency fees.

If you are interested please email me with your details, Age, Gender, What you do in London, how long have you been here and what your planning to do in the next 6 months. I will get back to you in the evening. Please leave your contact details.

Professional or mature students, CLEAN PEOPLE ONLY.

I will get back with you to arrange a viewing this week.

Call me at 07 474 33 6138 or reply in this ad.

In the pics the rooms look a bit messy but everything will be completely deep cleaned before anyone moves in september.

Attached Images
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.