The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine: 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I got a MChem degree but there is no option for this on UCAS, does anyone know how to put this on? Don't want to just put BSc, I worked bloody hard for an extra year for that title!!
Original post by HanaGEM
It needs to be in your education section of UCAS

Thanks
Also how do you add awarding body for your degree? Is this just the University?
Hey, am I supposed to put a predicted degree classification somewhere in the education part of the UCAS application or is having my tutor mention it in my reference enough? From the drop down selection I have put pending and can't seem to find a place where I would state a predicted grade, any advice?
As an individual applicant does my reference need to submit the reference before the 15th when my application deadline is?
It is getting close and reference not done...getting very nervous now.
Original post by nickname_esco
As an individual applicant does my reference need to submit the reference before the 15th when my application deadline is?

Yes it does, you can't send your application without it.

Yes. You won't be able to send it without the reference section completed!! Maybe ask your referee (nicely) how it's going??

As mentioned above, it does, explain to your referee that you didnt realise it had to be submitted by then and your really sorry for putting them out etc (I had to do this on Friday)
Reply 2768
Probably a stupid question, but your UCAS personal ID does change from when you first start to when they send you the confirmation email after you submit it? And its the one in the confirmation email you use? Thanks!
Original post by HCAssistant93
Sent it off!

Do you have to wait for a confirmation email from them confirming your personal ID before putting in on Pearson VUE? Cos mine changed last year?

So scary sending it off you always feel like you've done something wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you apply in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
does kings need you to have your degree in hand for grad entry?
Original post by liam__
Where did you apply in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liverpool (Grad)
Manchester (Undergrad)
Keele (Undergrad)
Sheffield (Undergrad)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elzw
Probably a stupid question, but your UCAS personal ID does change from when you first start to when they send you the confirmation email after you submit it? And its the one in the confirmation email you use? Thanks!

Not a stupid question, I was confused as well. I think the ID you need is the one they send you in the confirmation email. When I applied last year mine changed from when I was doing my application to when it was confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool (Grad)
Manchester (Undergrad)
Keele (Undergrad)
Sheffield (Undergrad)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liam__
Awesome! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks you too!! The wait begins 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2775
Not a stupid question, I was confused as well. I think the ID you need is the one they send you in the confirmation email. When I applied last year mine changed from when I was doing my application to when it was confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thanks for replying, glad it wasnt just me getting confused! Good luck with your application
Liverpool (Grad)
Manchester (Undergrad)
Keele (Undergrad)
Sheffield (Undergrad)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have completed UCAS too- Warwick; Newcastle; Notts; Swansea. Does anyone know when Newcastle interview? It may be a push for me but still good to know
Original post by Sami731
UCAS sent me a new PID after sending my application. Is this the PID we are required to provide ukcat and gamsat? I have put the original one? Help?

EDIT: sorted!

Can I ask how you sorted it please? Did you enter your PID before sending the UCAS form, and if so what did you do? I only ask as I did the same thing!
Original post by liam__
Awesome! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where have you applied to mate?

I've gone for same again this year. Notts, SGUL, Exeter, Plymouth, but unless a GAMSAT miracle occurs I doubt I'll be getting any interviews.

Hoping for more success next year when I have my MA completed, hopefully GEM will still be an option then!
It is the Pearson website where we enter our UCAS personal ID for the UKCAT, isn't it? I've seen someone say it's Acer, or are they the same thing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending