The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine: 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Creatingchaos
It says on their website that it will be 6-9th January

So it could clash with the Kings interview on the 9th Jan?

Do we have an option to reschedule Warwick interviews?
Original post by sampowell92
So it could clash with the Kings interview on the 9th Jan?

Do we have an option to reschedule Warwick interviews?

I think you sign up for a time, as opposed to being allocated one, but I could be wrong.
@sampowell92 I assume if they assign us a time then they would allow us to rearrange as they will be aware that other universities are conducting interviews in the same period

Thank you! Sorry I should have looked there
Reply 3644
Anyone else feel like they'd take a place at the University of the Moon if you got offered a place?

I read that too, the 9th is a Saturday, do people think it's likely they will actually interview on a Saturday?
Original post by LilithSternin
I'm sitting here in complete and utter disbelief that I was somehow lucky enough to get TWO interviews today, when I really really wasn't convinced I would get any. I think it's only just properly hitting me now!

congrats! you worked hard for it!
Original post by B1525
Anyone else feel like they'd take a place at the University of the Moon if you got offered a place?

lol! i'm right there with you
i can't stop checking my emails. i feel like i'm losing my mind. i have a really strong feeling that we'll hear from kings and southampton today and now i can't focus on any other thing
Reply 3649
Original post by blackraven
i can't stop checking my emails. i feel like i'm losing my mind. i have a really strong feeling that we'll hear from kings and southampton today and now i can't focus on any other thing

I can't stop checking mine either! I'm yet to hear from anywhere I've applied to and it's so hard to focus on everything else!
Original post by cs94
I can't stop checking mine either! I'm yet to hear from anywhere I've applied to and it's so hard to focus on everything else!

Me neither- I think my poor iphone may break. Feel like it is too late for this week now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure what to do now until Barts give out their interviews... Perhaps I should take up croquet or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are good things you Gus suggest to avoid nervous breakdowns. Haven't heard anything from Kings. It was a long shot truthfully. Bart's and Warwick are stronger choices.
Original post by RexyB
What are good things you Gus suggest to avoid nervous breakdowns. Haven't heard anything from Kings. It was a long shot truthfully. Bart's and Warwick are stronger choices.

Original post by Clunkles
I'm not sure what to do now until Barts give out their interviews... Perhaps I should take up croquet or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm currently binge watching Jessica Jones on Netflix. It's not productive but it's very effective

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm currently binge watching Jessica Jones on Netflix. It's not productive but it's very effective

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just started watching that too! Hopefully this weekend goes quickly and we hear more next week.
Original post by Natha_Lite
I've just started watching that too! Hopefully this weekend goes quickly and we hear more next week.

Fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

God damnit that's what I'm doing now you reminded me it's on Netflix!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm all over Grey's Anatomy at the moment. As a final year biomed I should probably be spending more time with Gray's Anatomy, but never mind :colondollar:
Original post by LilithSternin
I'm all over Grey's Anatomy at the moment. As a final year biomed I should probably be spending more time with Gray's Anatomy, but never mind :colondollar:

I feel this so much 😂😩
Original post by Rebeelouise
I feel this so much 😂😩

Grey's is utterly addictive! I didn't watch it for years as I thought it was a really serious, highbrow medical drama when really it's just pure soap-esque trash, and I love it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending