The Student Room Group

Where to apply for economics with AABB at AS level

I reckon my predictions will be AAA or AAB, and i don't know where to apply, where I would have a decent chance of getting an offer. I like York, but their offer is AAA*-AAA, so it might be a bit of a reach...

Basically, what are the best universities I could realistically apply to? Thanks!
I got the same grades at AS and ended up with A*AB (having the b remarked though) and i'd expect york would let you in with that. A friend is studying econ at Cardiff with A*AB (the B was in econ as was mine) so really i dont think grades are the main problem - apply wherever you want to go :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by JamesGodden
I got the same grades at AS and ended up with A*AB (having the b remarked though) and i'd expect york would let you in with that. A friend is studying econ at Cardiff with A*AB (the B was in econ as was mine) so really i dont think grades are the main problem - apply wherever you want to go :smile:

Thanks! Yes, but i have to be realistic if I want at least a couple of offers haha
Reply 3
Original post by suze159
I reckon my predictions will be AAA or AAB, and i don't know where to apply, where I would have a decent chance of getting an offer. I like York, but their offer is AAA*-AAA, so it might be a bit of a reach...

Basically, what are the best universities I could realistically apply to? Thanks!

Leeds, Lancaster, Edinburgh and Manchester should definitely be on the cards!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending