Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey I'm Anna, looking for three sociable and easygoing 1st years (male or female) to share a house with - I'm studying Psychology with Criminology so will be at Falmer, but I'm looking at houses in central Brighton for convenience when going out etc. I've shown interest in a really nice 4 bedroom (all doubles), 2 bathroom house in town (Appledore Road) and rent runs from £94 to £98/week. Ideally we could organise viewing it as a group before the end of the week, feel free to reply to this post or message me on instagram (@annalanaraza) for more information.

Hi Anna,

Are you still looking for housemates?

I'm going to be studying Music Business at BIMM Brighton in October and am also looking for accommodation.

Let me know!

Hi Anna! I'll also be studying at Falmer (linguistics) and don't mind living in the City! Especially if I'm living with another falmer goer I'm from London so I'm used to commuting lol, but brighton doesn't seem to be that big anyways. If you're still looking for people let me know! I'll also try messaging you on Instagram. 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms sounds amazing

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.