Healthy relationships? Watch

Jess_TheCab
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Describe in your opinion a healthy relationship? Do you have one?
Do you go out and meet other people of a different sex? Are you open about it?
barneystin
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Chris Brown and Rihanna.

thin line between love and hate.
Teeahz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A healthy relationship = a healthy sex life, go out from time to time, talk openly about things and can generally have fun together!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To me a healthy relationship includes - no abuse e.g mental, physical, emotional, a good understanding about each other, comfortable enough to talk about anything and say how you truly feel when need be, you have more fun or good times than bad, when you argue every now and again (its only if you argue more than you don't that its worrying), you are both happy with your sex life, you do a lot of things together but still get to have alone time.

Yes, I would say I'm in a healthy relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
barneystin
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin25)
To me a healthy relationship includes - no abuse e.g mental, physical, emotional, a good understanding about each other, comfortable enough to talk about anything and say how you truly feel when need be, you have more fun or good times than bad, when you argue every now and again (its only if you argue more than you don't that its worrying), you are both happy with your sex life, you do a lot of things together but still get to have alone time.

Yes, I would say I'm in a healthy relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think abuse is part of a healthy relationship.

how can you be happy with someone 100% of the time? that's crazy.

there's a thin line between love and hate. the opposite of love is just not caring.

i completely understand why Chris Brown put the beat down on Rihanna and how in love it shows he is.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by barneystin)

there's a thin line between love and hate. the opposite of love is just not caring.

i completely understand why Chris Brown put the beat down on Rihanna and how in love it shows he is.
You think abuse is healthy in a relationship? Well I don't envy any of your future partners.

I never said you have to be happy with someone 100% of the time, that would be impossible. Just as long as you are more happy than sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username457532
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

As someone who's been emotionally abused I seriously hope you're trolling. You CANNOT have an healthy relationship that is abusive.
barneystin
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SmallTownGirl)
As someone who's been emotionally abused I seriously hope you're trolling. You CANNOT have an healthy relationship that is abusive.
i dont mean intentional manipulative abuse.

im just saying its not gunna be sunshines and rainbows 100% of the time. that's not healthy. someone doesn't care enough to argue back.
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No it isn't. Domestic abuse is never acceptable.
Flyingaround
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jess_TheCab)
Describe in your opinion a healthy relationship? Do you have one?
Do you go out and meet other people of a different sex? Are you open about it?
Living in the same house/apartment
No pressure of having any sex
Cleaning up after ourselves
Going on trips all the time
No arguing, if it's got to that point then you shouldn't be together (you should have talked about it)
Cuddles
Jess_TheCab
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
No I don't think abuse is right. I for one wouldn't put up with it.. of any sort. I think a lot of people argue.. I think it could get to a certain extent though. How about other people getting involved?
bluej244
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Healthy relationship for me not just involve relationship with your partner but your work relationship as well. You have to balance both to keep a healthy relationship with partner. I recently read this http://www.endburnout.com/stress-and...nes-to-stress/ and it made me think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads