ReputationRep:
    Hi I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed)
    Hi I
    Hello
    I saw your grades, they are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    I saw your stats and you're the amazing one, but to be honest there's 22 places at Cambridge medicine and god knows how many applicants for those 22 places... I just wanted to see how I'm doing compared to other Cambridge applicants so I'm not serious about applying there, probably waste of my medical school slots in ucas.

And I have no idea what happened here for it to show up as "Hi I"

ReputationRep:
    I saw your stats and you're the amazing one, but to be honest there's 22 places at Cambridge medicine and god knows how many applicants for those 22 places... I just wanted to see how I'm doing compared to other Cambridge applicants so I'm not serious about applying there, probably waste of my medical school slots in ucas.

And I have no idea what happened here for it to show up as "Hi I"
    Seems like you are a new user on TSR, and remember to 'quote' it so I can see it
    Are you from HK and are you studying where in UK currently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackTeh96)
    Seems like you are a new user on TSR, and remember to 'quote' it so I can see it
    Are you from HK and are you studying where in UK currently?
    Oops sorry about that Yea I'm quite new to TSR
    And yes, I'm from HK and currently studying in Brighton. I presume you're also from HK and studying in UK?

ReputationRep:
    Oops sorry about that Yea I'm quite new to TSR
    And yes, I'm from HK and currently studying in Brighton. I presume you're also from HK and studying in UK?
    You have the wrong presumption haha. Go check pm..

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.