Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My Samsung laptop goes blank after i enter the password !! Anyone who knows the solution please help asap !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mobinalimbu)
    My Samsung laptop goes blank after i enter the password !! Anyone who knows the solution please help asap !!
    1) Turn you laptop on
    2) press F2 when the 'samsung' screen appears, if you fail to press F2 fast enough, turn your laptop off and turn it back on, then try again.
    3)Press F9 when the bios menu opens
    4)A pop up will appear asking you to load optimized settings or something similar to this. Select 'Yes' and press Enter.
    5)Now press F10 and select Yes and press Enter.

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    1) Turn you laptop on
    2) press F2 when the 'samsung' screen appears, if you fail to press F2 fast enough, turn your laptop off and turn it back on, then try again.
    3)Press F9 when the bios menu opens
    4)A pop up will appear asking you to load optimized settings or something similar to this. Select 'Yes' and press Enter.
    5)Now press F10 and select Yes and press Enter.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you but it didn't do anything really

ReputationRep:
    Thank you but it didn't do anything really
    Then, you should send your laptop away for repair, this is a hardware fault. Sorry I wasn't able to help.

ReputationRep:
    Then, you should send your laptop away for repair, this is a hardware fault. Sorry I wasn't able to help.
    Yah i might do that and dont be sorry cuz you did help

ReputationRep:
    Yah i might do that and dont be sorry cuz you did help

ReputationRep:
    you should really plug it into a monitor/tv and see if it displays anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthlessv)
    Yh i will give it a go

ReputationRep:
    It isn't a display issue. OP has stated that the display works fine up until she enters her laptop password. This is a software/hardware issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It isn't a display issue. OP has stated that the display works fine up until she enters her laptop password. This is a software/hardware issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    and when in windows, it displays anything on a monitor then you can fix software issues, if not then yeah its hardware.

dont be stupid.

ReputationRep:
    and when in windows, it displays anything on a monitor then you can fix software issues, if not then yeah its hardware.

dont be stupid.
    ?...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.