Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!
    I'll be studying Psychology in Magee this sept, and while im uber excited, im really nervous to be moving from the south! its safe to say i dont know anyone! :L is anyone else going to be studying psychology, or living in Duncreggan Village too??

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm studying psychology as well! I'm moving by myself too and I'm so nervous so I'm glad I've found someone! Haha. I'm gonna be living in duncreggan block 9 ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Good to know someones in the same boat as me im in Block 7, cant wait to move up and scope the place out a bit!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we can stick together! lol. Same here just found the freshers page so that's added to my excitement

ReputationRep:

It's going to be so awesome! When u moving into accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I know! I'm not sure everyone's saying different dates but prob around the 15th, what about you? are you gonna buy a freshers wristband?

ReputationRep:

Same here! Lol what are they actually for? But yeah I prob will! Where did you find all the info about freshers?! I cant seem to find anything..

ReputationRep:
    That's good at least I know someone else will definitely be there then! Lol. They're for free entry to 4 events over the week and like activities during the day if you search duncreggan student village on Facebook it should come up as a private group and join it everyone's posting their block numbers there as well so hopefully you'll find your neighbours too lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it makes the whole thing less scary :L ooh cool! Yeahil definitely look into it! Oh great thanks!! My names Megan McElhinney if you wanna add me on fb! Im from cavan, so that should narrow it down :L getting excited to move up now!

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Got my accomodation confirmed duncreggin block 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachaelvictoria)
    Hi. Got my accomodation confirmed duncreggin block 12

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I'm in Block 12 too I'm in apartment E

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying psychology too 😊 I'm on Block 10 flat B. Is anybody else in there because I don't know anyone either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leonneoneill)
    Hey! I'm in Block 12 too I'm in apartment E
    Im in apartment b

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.