The Student Room Group

Do you think she likes me or not?

So there's a girl in work, who I've caught a number of times looking at me. We sit opposite each other on break and when I look up she's looking at me and immediately averts her eyes. She's also done it when were not sitting next to each other. If a guy asks me about my gf I can see she turns to look at me when I'm about to answer. She teases me sometimes, and can actually be quite hard on me, she's not afraid to tell me off! I've also noticed she can sometimes get quite close to me show I brush against. Say we're walking past each other she won't move and we almost have to touch to get past. When were both looking for something she will be really close to me when actually there's no need? She was told by another colleague (jokingly) in front of me, that she likes me, and she immediate raised her voice saying 'no I don't' she said to me I'm lovely but I don't fancy you, but she did spend quite a bit of time denying it. Do you think there's anything here or am I reading it all wrong, besides she does say she doesn't like me, plus she has a bf.
Lmao she wants the D bro. She definitely likes you.
yeah she dont like you.

she's more thinking why does this guy keep looking at me, does he like me?

better make it obvious i dont like him by raising my voice, doesnt he know i have a bf?
Reply 3
Original post by barneystin
yeah she dont like you.

she's more thinking why does this guy keep looking at me, does he like me?

better make it obvious i dont like him by raising my voice, doesnt he know i have a bf?

Yes I know, I'm not the one doing these things though:redface:
Reply 4
Maybe she is just really attracted to you, or maybe she is just really flirty and wants to have some cheeky fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know jack **** about relationships. In spite of this, I'm going to say yes, she wants your dick. Anything else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending