The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received an offer from Bath for Psych yet?
Got my offer from Edinburgh today! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1062
Original post by ayesha_17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratz :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! If you don't mind my asking, are you Scottish or from other parts of the UK, the EU or international? And when did you apply? Sorry about the questions, I'm hoping for an offer from them as well :smile:
Original post by FrauBecca
Congratulations! If you don't mind my asking, are you Scottish or from other parts of the UK, the EU or international? And when did you apply? Sorry about the questions, I'm hoping for an offer from them as well :smile:

Thank you. I'm from London and I applied in October :smile: best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Did you receive an offer for the MA or the BSc course?
Original post by Lautje96
Congratulations! Did you receive an offer for the MA or the BSc course?

Thank you - BSc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone at Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by failingschool
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received an offer from Bath for Psych yet?

Hey! I'm still waiting to hear back from them too. 😊 When did you put in your application and which course did you apply for?
Thank you - BSc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Do you think you will firm the offer?
Nice! Do you think you will firm the offer?

At the moment I'm very keen on it :smile: Wasn't expecting to get an offer! Though I am still awaiting response from Durham for Natural Sciences which will be a bit more tricky - however it's a very competitive course so my chances are slim, but we'll see. Have you decided your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the moment I'm very keen on it :smile: Wasn't expecting to get an offer! Though I am still awaiting response from Durham for Natural Sciences which will be a bit more tricky - however it's a very competitive course so my chances are slim, but we'll see. Have you decided your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see, well good luck with that! I do not have any offers yet, I am a Dutch student and I only applied to the Edinburgh psychology courses through UCAS, and I am really hoping to get an offer. If am rejected I will go to a university in the Netherlands to study psychology.
Ah I see, well good luck with that! I do not have any offers yet, I am a Dutch student and I only applied to the Edinburgh psychology courses through UCAS, and I am really hoping to get an offer. If am rejected I will go to a university in the Netherlands to study psychology.

Ah I see! That's so interesting - why Edinburgh? Good luck. Maybe see you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I see! That's so interesting - why Edinburgh? Good luck. Maybe see you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Hope so! :wink: One of my teachers once told me about the university and the city, as I was looking for a place to do this free assignment for school, which was to organise an international internship. I went to Edinburgh and worked at the Gorgie City Farm for a week and got a good taste of the atmosphere. I also visited the university and decided to visit the Open Day in September as well. I really felt at home in Edinburgh and I honestly believe I could fit in quite well there!
Had offers from Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh and still waiting on Newcastle :smile:
Original post by mollywilsonxx
Had offers from Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh and still waiting on Newcastle :smile:

Well done! Which one are you thinking of firming?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry if someone has already said this but I can't be bothered to read 53 pages :-D anyone putting Chester as their firm choice?
How would you guys give suggestions about Bristol, Birmingham, York and Warwick for Psychology? Would it be fair to say UCL is the best one of the five? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done! Which one are you thinking of firming?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Manchester probably, what about yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest