Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I met a guy through an activity group. He remembered my name and says hi and then one time randomly comes up to me and starts talking about the travelling trips that are coming up. I thought that was odd as we haven't really spoke and he must have looked at my profile in the group to know I was part of the travel group. He said I should come out more and that I would have a good time.

I have come out a few times more but he has dropped out of some events - my name hasn't been down for all of them so he's not avoiding me. I have caught him looking at me whilst he is talking to other people. He has tried to look me up on Facebook too a few times. I don't get why he asked me to come out more when he isn't coming as much. Was he interested or just being friendly?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, no-one here can tell you if he likes you or is just being friendly simply on the information you've given. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    The better question is: are you interested? If you're not then it shouldn't really matter. However if you are then do some investigating, check if he behaves this way with everyone or are you a one off. Best way is to just ask I suppose.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.