The Student Room Group

Girls: Pubic hair preference on guys

Scroll to see replies

Biggest. Turnoff. Ever. If he was shaved down there.
I literally wouldn't be able to do a thing with the dude, I'd just have to walk away. It's just so .. it'd be like watching him take a crap infront of me. That's the equivalent, of shaving.

Natural is good, natural is great.
Original post by Emememily733
Biggest. Turnoff. Ever. If he was shaved down there.
I literally wouldn't be able to do a thing with the dude, I'd just have to walk away. It's just so .. it'd be like watching him take a crap infront of me. That's the equivalent, of shaving.

Natural is good, natural is great.

But... isn't pooping natural? :K: My mommy told me everybody poops.
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
But... isn't pooping natural? :K: My mommy told me everybody poops.

What is this poop thing?

Think it might just be your family mate! Ew!
Original post by Roving Fish
What is this poop thing?

Think it might just be your family mate! Ew!

It's... like this brown thing and... it... We have a special room built just for it and it's very important to keep the door closed... and... and... sometimes we just say number 2 instead in public and... and... oh dear lord... Please tell me you guys all pee and shloog as well?
Reply 124
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
It's... like this brown thing and... it... We have a special room built just for it and it's very important to keep the door closed... and... and... sometimes we just say number 2 instead in public and... and... oh dear lord... Please tell me you guys all pee and shloog as well?

Always creating havoc you are! No wonder Tom Hanks was so mean to you.
Reply 125
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
There are middle class people in Birmingham.

Middle class people with trust funds and family money? :redface:
Original post by samba
Always creating havoc you are! No wonder Tom Hanks was so mean to you.

Am I? :K: I hope not. I'd hate to be a havocker. Tom Hanks wasn't mean to me exactly, he was just indifferent to me while giving his dog an extra special fortnight :smile:
Shaft needs to be totally smooth, everything else needs a good trim. To those who think this is high maintenance it really isnt, you all shower at least once a day day right? This little bit of shaving takes moments and is appreciated...a lot! :smile:
Original post by samba
Middle class people with trust funds and family money? :redface:

Haha, I'm not more than upper middle class. Despite what people on here think, I'm not THAT rich
Reply 129
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Haha, I'm not more than upper middle class. Despite what people on here think, I'm not THAT rich

I'm only teasing! [and dispelling the 'lower class' myth a bit more]
Original post by samba
I'm only teasing! [and dispelling the 'lower class' myth a bit more]

Haha I dunno what that guys problem is, trying to start a fight over Birmingham... :lol:
:lolwut:
Trimmed or shaven/ waxed but if not it isn't a big deal.
It really depends on the guy. Say if he's a hairy baboon then why on earth would you want a little bald patch down there and hairy af everywhere else? Nah.

Tbh I think it's better natural, more 'manly' I guess, although if you have a forest then a trim would be nice :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest