Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So fingers crossed if I can sort my student finance out in time.. I've accepted a place to do psychology at derby Uni. I'm 21 with a 7 month old. Just wondering if anyone else is a parent?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 and have a 2 year old, also starting in September, can't wait! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 37 have a 12 year old and a 5 year old. I'll be studying Foundation Joint Honours in September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 25 and have a 1 and 3 year old. I will be studying mental health nursing. CAN'T WAIT TO START!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'll be 29 when I start uni, I have a 7 year old

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 have a 17 month old starting psychology in September! Feel free to add me on Facebook! I'm ded nervous haha 'Hannah Staton' x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanStatonx)
    I'm 19 have a 17 month old starting psychology in September! Feel free to add me on Facebook! I'm ded nervous haha 'Hannah Staton' x
    Hi hun, your privacy settings won't allow me to add you up... You're welcome (and any other moms and dads here!) to add me up: http://www.facebook.com/marie.janes1

I have head that apparently the society for student parents will cease to continue come September and I was really banking on that for helping me to make friends. I am a very shy person (INFJ for any psychology students! ) and I depend on the common ground of having a child with others in order to make conversation and form friendships.

Marie xx

ReputationRep:
    Added you both

i heard about bout the parents society too! Ah could of done with joining up too aha would of been nice to meet a lot more mums xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm 49 with 2 teenagers & a 21yr old.

Can't wait to restart my education after a gap of 30yrs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DwBigDNuts)
    I'm 49 with 2 teenagers & a 21yr old.

Can't wait to restart my education after a gap of 30yrs!!
    Hi there! I know what you mean! I'm eager to advance in my education too albeit a long time after I left school! What course are you doing?

Marie x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarieJanes)
    Hi there! I know what you mean! I'm eager to advance in my education too albeit a long time after I left school! What course are you doing?

Marie x
    Accounting & Finance. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DwBigDNuts)
    Accounting & Finance. You?
    Nice I'm studying Psychology. Come from an Early Years education background
    M.x

ReputationRep:
    Took redundancy from Britannia in 2010 to be a full time Dad so looking forward to getting out & meeting people again.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see parents do this, good luck in your studies.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.