Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im a little bit confused by all these dates..we move in on the 28th, yet freshers week isn't until the 6th? Does anyone know what happens in between?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really, there will be campus walking tours held by accommodation services and people will have the chance to settle in.

A lot of people don't move in until the weekend before freshers week, there will be international students and masters students still in halls also the few people who spend summer in accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Hey What days are you all moving in? I was thinking about the 28th, but that might be a bit early I'll see when everyone else moves in

ReputationRep:
    i didnt know we can move in after the 28th, i though it was complusory to collect your keys then? Im not sure when to go now then, i dont want to be too early but i dont want to be one of the last ones

ReputationRep:
    you can move in any date after the 28th, but you will stilll be paying for the room from the 28th onwards, I have to get back up to wolves for work and sports so I will being moving back around the 20th, you can move in early on a short stay license, but you have to pay the rent up front.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.