The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Anyone else starting BSc Biomedical Sciences in September 2014?

Really happy and excited to be starting my course at Reading soon, it would be good to hear from others in the same position!
Hey! I'm about to start Biomed too!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by abipurchase
Hey! I'm about to start Biomed too!

Nice! Was Reading your first choice or insurance? Also you found out where you are staying yet? I haven't yet
I am :smile:. Reading was my first choice and I'm in Bridges Halls
Reply 4
Original post by BiomedAlex
I am :smile:. Reading was my first choice and I'm in Bridges Halls

Nice! :smile: I haven't found out about accommodation yet! Hope I hear soon!
Original post by Mason Moss
Nice! :smile: I haven't found out about accommodation yet! Hope I hear soon!

Starting Biomed too! Accommodation is not looking hopeful to be honest (insurance choice too!)
Original post by Mason Moss
Nice! Was Reading your first choice or insurance? Also you found out where you are staying yet? I haven't yet

Reading was my insurance choice but I was more than happy to go to either! :smile: What about you? & I'm staying in Stenton Townhouse found out around a week ago :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by abipurchase
Reading was my insurance choice but I was more than happy to go to either! :smile: What about you? & I'm staying in Stenton Townhouse found out around a week ago :smile:

Yeah Reading was my Insurance, I was quite happy when I found out I got in :smile: I was told that I couldn't be given any accomodation :/ I think a lot of people had that happen this year too though.
Reply 8
Original post by curlyfries96
Starting Biomed too! Accommodation is not looking hopeful to be honest (insurance choice too!)

What happened with your accommodation in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending