Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys... I am a male undergraduate who has been allocated at hampstead single room at KCL...however I was looking to stay at standford street apartments because it was my first choice....if anyone interested at swapping please do reply thanks !!!!,

ReputationRep:
    I have a Champion Hill ensuite room, wanting to swap for any of: Nutford House, Connaught Hall, International Hall, Wolfson House, Great Dover Street, Stamford Street, Julian Markam House, Iris Brook & Orchard Lisle. Apparently I'm only allowed to swap with a female undergraduate too.

Please message me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I've been offered an accommodation place at Moonraker ....... with en-suite!!!!! Such a nice place but i would like to swap for either Hampstead, Wolfson and Stamford let me know if you are interested xx

ReputationRep:
    I have a gorgeous studio at Julian Markham but I'm looking to swap as I'm on a very tight budget!! Are you interested?? I'd LOVE to live at Moonraker!!! Please get in touch

(Original post by raquel.jesse)
    Hi all

I've been offered an accommodation place at Moonraker ....... with en-suite!!!!! Such a nice place but i would like to swap for either Hampstead, Wolfson and Stamford let me know if you are interested xx

ReputationRep:
    hi - i've got an ensuite at julian markham if you're interested! i'd take moonraker!

ReputationRep:
    I have an ensuite at Julian Markham would like Wolfson house please quote or pm if interested

ReputationRep:
    I have a large single room at Nutford house, looks lovely but I was hoping for non-catered accommodation! I am based at the Strand campus so anyone who has halls near there would be much appreciated!! Preferably MOONRAKER STAMFORD STREET

ReputationRep:
    I have a single room at HAMPSTEAD RESIDENCE (£119 p/week). I would like to swap for a single room at WOLFSON HOUSE. Please private message me if you are interested. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have a large ensuite at champion hill if anybody is interested in swapping for something a bit closer to the strand campus?

ReputationRep:
    I am a female first year medical student, been offered en-suite accommodation at Champion Hill, Looking to swap for ideally Great Dover Street, or anywhere within walking distance of the Uni. En- suite preferred. Please help!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have a large single room at Nutford house, looks lovely but I was hoping for non-catered accommodation! I am based at the Strand campus so anyone who has Moonraker or SSA would be great!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AClockworkOrange)
    I have an ensuite at Julian Markham would like Wolfson house please quote or pm if interested
    Would you be interested in Ewen Henderson? Great for Denmark Hill and Guys Campus

ReputationRep:
    I have accommodation at Champion Hill (large ensuite), but it's too far from Strand.
    Am looking for Stamford St Apts, Great Dover Street, Julian Markham or Moonraker Point.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have an ensuite room at Ewen Henderson and would like to swap to Wolfson. PM me if you're interested!! thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have a large single room at Nutford house, looks lovely but I was hoping for non-catered accommodation! I am based at the Strand campus so anyone who has Moonraker, SSA or Julian Markham would be great!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.