Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Just wondering if someone could help me, I have now finished my first year at Brighton University studying pe with qts at the Eastbourne campus. I am not enjoying uni life here and I have made my mind up that I want to leave brighton. Is it possible for me to transfer to a different university? ideally I want to go to leeds met to study sports science now. is this possible and what would happen with my student finance and loans etc? thanks for any help!

    You`ll need to ring up the uni you want to go to and ask if the transfer would be possible, They should, if the transfer is possible, give you instructions on what to do next. But you will need to inform your current uni and student finance if you do transfer.

    If you can get hold of a member of staff in Trevin Towers... they have people there who are able to tell you absolutely everything!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.