Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys. Could you find this type of body attractive? watch

Announcements

I have a figure similar to this girls,very small boobs and a curvier bottom half. I keep seeing on here guys going on about how they prefer bigger boobs... Even girls with decent sized boobs are deemed "too small"

Anon because of sensitive issue.

http://www.ewa-michalak.pl/eng_pm_CH...-Oka-207_2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's completely fine.

You go into threads titled "the perfect" or "ideal" anything and we'll post the creme de la creme. But obviously in real life you're not getting that.

I think Nina Dobrev is a 10/10 and perfect in terms of looks but I'm not holding the average person to that standard

This forum reeks of insecurity lately, what is going on

ReputationRep:
    Meh

ReputationRep:
    Interested in the responses to this as I would say I have a pretty similar firguren

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never gotten the big boobs thing, ones in the picture are actually pretty perfect for me. More of an ass-man anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Body is fine.

ReputationRep:
    No. Josh Hutcherson is hot, his body for the win.

ReputationRep:
    Attractive!

My body is similar to that.

I think she is pretty hot tbh

ReputationRep:
    i find the girl in the picture attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a figure similar to this girls,very small boobs and a curvier bottom half. I keep seeing on here guys going on about how they prefer bigger boobs... Even girls with decent sized boobs are deemed "too small"

Absolutely!

ReputationRep:
    yes, she's nice.

ReputationRep:
    She looks lovely

Also, YAY EWA MICHALAK BRAS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Lol that's completely fine.

You go into threads titled "the perfect" or "ideal" anything and we'll post the creme de la creme. But obviously in real life you're not getting that.

I think Nina Dobrev is a 10/10 and perfect in terms of looks but I'm not holding the average person to that standard

This forum reeks of insecurity lately, what is going on
    I'm guessing freshers/ start of uni coming up soon has a little to do with it

ReputationRep:
    Pear shapes wutttt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    My body is similar to that.
    I thought you were ugly :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd go there!

To be honest with you, confidence is a way bigger make-or-break than outright physical attractiveness. A 5/10 could walk into a room and totally own it with the right walk, talk, and confidence. Obviously in an ideal world 10/10 + staggering confidence would be jaw-dropping, but that's Emma Stone level hot. Work on loving yourself and guys will love you too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

She has a hot body

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I thought you were ugly :holmes:
    I am.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.