Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What Books are you reading right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am in dire need of some good books, I haven't read the game of throne books are they any good :P also what books do you recommend for a good read.

ReputationRep:
    Misery by Stephen King. I've got about 40 pages left of it and keep meaning to get it finished but something else ends up catching my attention. IMO its not the best Stephen King book and explains why I am easily distracted from it. Its one of the rare few books I can think of that are actually better as a film than a book. The film is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    The Fault In Our Stars, and also a collection of Greek Mythology.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The Goldfinch.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the recommendation

ReputationRep:
    I have started A Game of Thrones, and really enjoying it so far! I can't really speak for the rest of A Song of Ice and Fire though. Prefering the book as opposed to the TV show, though I think I love both.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.