Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This is gonna sound pathetic but i was just on omegle and 2 9 year old looking girls on omegle called me an ugly monster.

I really don't know what to think of this because people say kids are most honest but i don't know if these kids would say anything to upset someone.
    Dunno how to feel about this.

ReputationRep:
    Well i guess that is it OP, you are ugly. I never been called ugly on omegle, it is the opposite. Brb talking to a black screen, they type that you are beautiful, next minute they switch on their webcam and you see dat dere BBC.

ReputationRep:
    Ew why were you on Omegle?

ReputationRep:
    They were probably saying it just to upset you. 9 year olds think that kind of thing is hilarious. There's this kid on my street that shouts that I'm fat every time I walk past- I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _thequeen)
    They were probably saying it just to upset you. 9 year olds think that kind of thing is hilarious. There's this kid on my street that shouts that I'm fat every time I walk past- I'm not.
    Why would they say you are fat if you were not? 9 year olds don't lie, they are very blunt imo.

ReputationRep:
    So don't go on omegle, whatever the **** that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    So don't go on omegle, whatever the **** that is.

Omegle is a site (mostly full of foreigners) usually fully or partially naked, flicking through random people's webcams in the hope that they will find the rare woman that they can fap to. A major sausage fest for pervs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siamakdie)
    Why would they say you are fat if you were not? 9 year olds don't lie, they are very blunt imo.
    Because they think it's funny, that's why there's so much bullying in primary schools. Some like to get other people down. And if they're on Omegle, that seems increasingly likely.

Or maybe I'm just fatter than I think

ReputationRep:
    Well.. The real question is, why would you want to be seen as attractive by a bunch of nine year olds? Who cares what they think they are nine.

(Original post by siamakdie)
    Well i guess that is it OP, you are ugly. I never been called ugly on omegle, it is the opposite. Brb talking to a black screen, they type that you are beautiful, next minute they switch on their webcam and you see dat dere BBC.

Well i got back from camping and haven't washed for like a few days, plus bad lighting. Maybe yoou're wrong.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.