The Student Room Group

Grade Boundaries and remarking.. (AS OCR HISTORY)

Hi, i've been looking at grade boundaries as i collected my AS results Thursday and they were disappointing.
Unfortunately i only achieved a grade D in OCR History where i was predicted a B.
Out of the two papers, F964B I obtained a 51-D, however in paper F961B I obtained 66-C. The paper i had a C in i was only 4 marks away from a B grade.
My teacher has already said that i am to resit the D paper, however i am wondering what i could do with the other paper? Im not sure whether i request a remark that they would find 4 marks.
Any advice or help would be lovely! :smile:
Original post by lolly-jay
Hi, i've been looking at grade boundaries as i collected my AS results Thursday and they were disappointing.
Unfortunately i only achieved a grade D in OCR History where i was predicted a B.
Out of the two papers, F964B I obtained a 51-D, however in paper F961B I obtained 66-C. The paper i had a C in i was only 4 marks away from a B grade.
My teacher has already said that i am to resit the D paper, however i am wondering what i could do with the other paper? Im not sure whether i request a remark that they would find 4 marks.
Any advice or help would be lovely! :smile:

Heya, I'm going to put this in the History forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=141

It might be worth requesting a remark for the C paper. :smile: Remember though that your marks can go down as well as up and that you have to use the remark grade as your final grade! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending