The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Oh btw for int kids it's 40 offers for 24 spots not 42, 42 is for UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by smilepeople
Oh btw for int kids it's 40 offers for 24 spots not 42, 42 is for UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any idea of how many internationals are interviewed?
Original post by m.prabar
I have exactly the same score! I am so stressed waiting like that when I know for 90% I'll be rejected :/ if there is a threshold, why don't they just send rejections automatically at the very beginning?? On the other hand, I think the rest of my application is pretty good - I got an interview from Cambridge before the release of BMAT results...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What BMAT score did you get?
Original post by iulz
Home student, grad (but applying for A100 as arts student)

5.7 4.2 3.5A (that 4.2 is going to haunt me)

I have exactly the same score! I am so stressed waiting like that when I know for 90% I'll be rejected :/ if there is a threshold, why don't they just send rejections automatically at the very beginning?? On the other hand, I think the rest of my application is pretty good - I got an interview from Cambridge before the release of BMAT results...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ishysmile
What BMAT score did you get?

Sorry, the app didn't get the quote I wanted - I've corrected it below

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody else got interviews from Imperial these few days? That may be the first batch over...

Im suprised how many people have got interviews from Imperial already, there seems to be a large proportion of interview holders on TSR, OR Imperial have changed their interview criteria and have given loads out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Anybody else got interviews from Imperial these few days? That may be the first batch over...

Im suprised how many people have got interviews from Imperial already, there seems to be a large proportion of interview holders on TSR, OR Imperial have changed their interview criteria and have given loads out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently the first batch had 230 interview slots - so two more batches to come i'm guessing
I'm on edge. I saw those promotional emails from imperial and nearly had a heart attack. If they're planning to keep us on our toes...it's working :'(. Any idea when the next 2 batches will be contacted anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone here apply to Cambridge (for medicine...), St catharines and have done their interview? (did mine btw)
And when is the first interview for imperial?
Original post by Master219
And when is the first interview for imperial?

I believe that it's on the 16th December. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
I believe that it's on the 16th December. :smile:

What's everyone wearing to interview, I'm planning on wearing a suit dress, is that going to be too smart?
Have rejections been sent out yet ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Becciaimee
What's everyone wearing to interview, I'm planning on wearing a suit dress, is that going to be too smart?

I had a cambridge interview (not got an imperial one yet :frown: gettin quite worried) and i wore a suit, the most smart/formal u can get lol... I dont think i saw any girls wearing suit dresses but i only saw 2 girls, haha. And i guess cam is a bit different to imperial. Suit dress would be fine imo
(edited 9 years ago)

At my Plymouth interview, pretty much everyone was wearing suits so I think I'll do the same for this one. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
At my Plymouth interview, pretty much everyone was wearing suits so I think I'll do the same for this one. :smile:

Oh okay thankyou for your help :smile: I guess it's best to be too smart than too casual
Reply 277

I wore a suit dress to my Cambridge interview and planning on wearing a suit dress to my other interviews. It is guaranteed to give a good impression, and the interview starts as soon as you enter the room. :smile:
Reply 278
omfg.
i got an interview! :O
with my shocking BMAT score I'm so surprised - there's hope yet people!
If anyone wants to know my BMAT was 4.4, 4.6, 3A

edit: my stats: 11A* GCSE, achieved A*A*A* a level
(edited 9 years ago)
Woohoo!! Finally got an interview!! Before someone asks:

My: BMAT - 4.6 5.4 3A (!) GCSE - 7A* 3A, AS - AAAA predicted A*A*A*A* (Bio chem phys maths)

Next batch is starting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending