Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi we got our profiles from the teachers at college today and for 1 subject the teacher wrote ' she is very quiet and withdrawn in class' lol wtf i fall asleep evry lesson thats why.
    wot have ure teachers wrote about u all

ReputationRep:
    iv had a good report actually. im studying for my gcse's this summer and have been predicted a's n b's which is really cool.

ReputationRep:
    In year 2 a teacher once wrote om my report "He has no future as a scientist" - How wrong was she! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho girl)
    iv had a good report actually. im studying for my gcse's this summer and have been predicted a's n b's which is really cool.
    lol i remember at gcse time i got told that if i worked hard i might get C's. yea if ure predicted a's and b's u'll probably do really well but dont let it stop u frm workin hard :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    In year 2 a teacher once wrote om my report "He has no future as a scientist" - How wrong was she! hehe
    u serious was she a joking type of teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    god it was when he was really young - use your head, she was being serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Yes she was, apparently she expected me to be a policeman for some reason :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeddyBear)
    god it was when he was really young - use your head, she was being serious.
    soz mistaked the 2 for 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    soz mistaked the 2 for 12
    it's ok
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    My assessment forms from the age of 11 to 17 all contained the phrase "I must improve my presentation"

I never did.

My two favourite comments were "idiosyncratic" and "quietly self confident"

Both made it into my first UCAS reference :cool:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yes she was, apparently she expected me to be a policeman for some reason :rolleyes:
    My PE teacher (yes that's right PE :confused: ) thought I should join the police.

ReputationRep:
    Amazingtrade (The Banned Troll) here:

I hate been banned though it his working as I am spending much less time on here so thanks mods!

Anyway when I got my UCAS report it basicaly said I had a far greater understand of programming than any other person in my class. It went on to say how I had a great future in the I.T industry.

My school reports where not quite so nice though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    My PE teacher (yes that's right PE :confused: ) thought I should join the police.
    a few years ago my p.e. teacher didnt fill out a report slip for me - just sent back a blank one with a post it note saying "i do not know who this pupil is"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fifi53)
    a few years ago my p.e. teacher didnt fill out a report slip for me - just sent back a blank one with a post it note saying "i do not know who this pupil is"...
    Hehehe! That has to be the best.

My favourite one was from my Chemistry teacher at the end of Christmas term in year 11. He decided he was bored with giving me A1 (top grade) so gave me an E5 and wrote a whole report on how "Helen must really pull her socks up if she is to achieve anything this year. Her work is a serious concern and she needs to sort out her priorities and get her act together or abject, dismal failure can be the only result."

ReputationRep:
    My favourite reports were from Computing & Law.

First the law one:

"You have done very well - getting an A but you should not become complacent -there is still a lot of work to be done. I wish him well in the future."

I said yeah really fair, tell the people who fail, "that is not that bad, you've never done law before, you can always retake," and the people who work their butts off, "don't become complacent."

My other law teacher who is leaving, contract not being renewed said the whole class there is not much point of revising you are all going to fail. Then what made me laugh was when she said at the end of the lesson when everybody had gone "actually I expect you to do really well."

My computing one was also funny:

"He is working hard but sometimes is slow to understand." She said on parents evening "I've given you a good one," then having to admit that she was really pleased. A few hours before parents evening she said "I was really suprised you did so well." Well I proved her wrong because I got an A for the first module

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.