The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths, English Literature and Language

Hey, I've just been accepted to Goldsmiths to read English lit & lang starting this September and was wondering who else will be as it would be nice to get to know you before we start.

p.s I am also looking for accommodation outside halls, so if anyone is in need of a flatmate don't hesitate to contact me. :smile:
Original post by emmyfelton
Hey, I've just been accepted to Goldsmiths to read English lit & lang starting this September and was wondering who else will be as it would be nice to get to know you before we start.

p.s I am also looking for accommodation outside halls, so if anyone is in need of a flatmate don't hesitate to contact me. :smile:

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Heeey,

I'm Michelle, and international student from Venezuela. I will be studying English with creative writing so if you'd like to talk sometime it would be great to meet you.

I was also looking for options on accommodation as I got offered a very expensive allocation in the uni's halls of residence and it's outside my budget.

Let me know! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending