Turn on thread page Beta

ANYONE WHO WAnTS TO SAVE A LIFE HELP!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I'm doing OCR GCSE RE Short Course: Philosophy and Ethics.

Does anybody know if we have to learn a load of quotes from religious texts to go with every religious teaching we refer to? We've been given copies of the syllabus, but it doesn't have any quotes in, just says we need to know attitudes towards [a list of things] for two of the six major world religions.
    Hmm...from what I remember, it wasn't to important to be able to quote things off exactly, and we were told as long as you can quote a couple of things you'll be ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godsize)
    Hello,
    I've finished all my courses but I still feel I havent done a thing. Im losing hope fast. 14 days to go till my final GCSE's HELP!!!!!PLEASE!!!!

If you know you have done enough so it's allright. it's always like that at the end of each examination year.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.