The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accommodation is full?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, Im in the exact same position as everyone else first year law student from England, and looking at having to rent accommodation if anyone wants to share a flat with me - i know its a big ask but I seem to have completely run out of options. It looks like it'll be £140 a week the same as some of the halls just reply if interested
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 21
Hey Guys,
I'm a new first year student for Law, and the university and everything else is saying that there is no accommodation left so I've been having a bit of a panic. Instead I have been looking for apartments to rent independent flat with other people stuck in the same situation. I am 18yrs old and female from England, most places I've found are £140 per week so the same as student accommodation. Really need to find someone willing to share, very stressed and don't want to have to rent an apartment on my own for the first year. If parents want to talk then just let me know, as this is a little bit strange and didn't expect to be doing this for my first year - just let me know
Reply 22
Hey,
I'm a new first year student for Law, and the university and everything else is saying that there is no accommodation left so I've been having a bit of a panic. Instead I have been looking for apartments to rent independent flat with other people stuck in the same situation. I am 18yrs old and female from England, most places I've found are £140 per week so the same as student accommodation. Really need to find someone willing to share, very stressed and don't want to have to rent an apartment on my own for the first year. If parents want to talk then just let me know, as this is a little bit strange and didn't expect to be doing this for my first year - just let me know
what uni are you guys talking about?? :smile:
University of Aberdeen
Original post by ecjames
Hey,

Hi, yes I would be interested! Definitely have been freaking out. Surely the more people the cheaper too :smile: There are a couple of places on the AUSA website so I was going to call them tomorrow to ask a bit more...
Reply 26
Hey there, would you like to add me on facebook the link is up there somewhere! I might be interested I mean, I didn't think I'd be doing this either, and I really did have a melt down earlier haha I'm 18 from Ireland, gonna be studying primary education.
We can have a chat about it anyway! :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by kkatienoblee
Hi, yes I would be interested! Definitely have been freaking out. Surely the more people the cheaper too :smile: There are a couple of places on the AUSA website so I was going to call them tomorrow to ask a bit more...

add me on facebook and ill invite katie to the chat so we can talk about it?
Reply 28
hey guys add me to and we can chat about it
Original post by ecjames
hey guys add me to and we can chat about it

ive sent you my Facebook address on messages :smile:
Reply 30
Hey guys, I'm 18 years old going to study Accounting. Just read through the thread and it sounds like we're all in the same boat. I don't know if those 3 want anymore people to share with but I'm definitely open to getting a flat if anyone's interested?
I was going to say why don't you arrange your self in to groups and find accomndation together but you seem to have don that already
Original post by UmarF
Hey guys, I'm 18 years old going to study Accounting. Just read through the thread and it sounds like we're all in the same boat. I don't know if those 3 want anymore people to share with but I'm definitely open to getting a flat if anyone's interested?

Im studying the same course bro! I'm in the same boat too, so I defo would share
Original post by ecjames
Hi, Im in the exact same position as everyone else first year law student from England, and looking at having to rent accommodation if anyone wants to share a flat with me - i know its a big ask but I seem to have completely run out of options. It looks like it'll be £140 a week the same as some of the halls just reply if interested

Ill share bro
Reply 34
You wanna send me your Facebook on private then? Can chat about it
Im 18 about to do Chem engineering. I'm going to Aberdeen tomorrow to sort out accomodation. I was wondering if anyone has a spare room or wants to share?
Reply 36
I just don't understand how this can happen, don't they regulate how many students are accepted with how much accommodation they have available, urgh.
It is ridiculous ! What are people doing for accommodation, are guys just going to look around the area ?!
I've still to hear whether I have got a place at Hillhead accommodation.
Hi
Looks like i'm on the same boat as you guys. Not going to Aberdeen for certain, but you gotta plan ahead!

18 and from Northern Ireland.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending